20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

I'm a newbie to the message board and have never done a "meet" We leave that Saturday Morning....If i can get my husband "OUT" i'd love to do it!!

That would be great, Gina! It's a good time to hang out with some silly, happy people.

Karen said she'll hang a DIS tshirt on a chair... look for that, or look for folks who seem to have an unusual amount of LIME GREEN displayed. That's the signature color of the DISboards, so look for lime green nametags, ribbons, clothes... :cool1:

Or just look for the group of really fun people!

Great...now i gotta pack something LIME green...ROFL...maybe that warrents ANOTHER trip to the mall...heh

Hope to see you there, Gina!

It's just one night from tonight, folks? Who's excited? :jumping4: :jumping4: :cool1: :rockband: :Pinkbounc

Karen

NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE FROM JELLYROLLS AND JELLYROLLS KAREN!!!!!!!!!!

SCOTTY AND RAY WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE ON FRIDAY!!! COME ONE COME ALL!! A GOOD TIME IS TO BE HAD BY ALL!!!

And what Karen doesn't know.....she is going to be part of the entertainment!!!!!! You won't want to miss it!!!!

Hello folks!

Reporting live from the Swan here. Yes, what Liz posts is true. Scotty and Ray will now be working on the night of the bit Jellyrolls meet! Got that straight from Scotty last night :) I am totally jazzed about it :) I'm so excited to bring some of my DIS friends to see my beloved Ray and Scotty.

Oh, and Liz, never post secrets about someone who is travelling with a laptop :)

Karen

Have a terrific time you guys. Color me envious green. Everytime I walked by JellyRolls a week ago, I kept thinking about the fun you would be having. Sing a song for me and have a nice glass of wine. Party on!!!!!

TLinden16 said:
Hello folks!

Reporting live from the Swan here. Yes, what Liz posts is true. Scotty and Ray will now be working on the night of the bit Jellyrolls meet! Got that straight from Scotty last night :) I am totally jazzed about it :) I'm so excited to bring some of my DIS friends to see my beloved Ray and Scotty.

Oh, and Liz, never post secrets about someone who is travelling with a laptop :)

Karen
Karen,
You are there now? When did you go down? How long you staying?
I need to send you an email..... :crazy:
I feel soooo out of touch

never post secrets about someone who is travelling with a laptop
So how do you connect while there? Must be expensive.

Went to the scene of the crime again last night. I am sooooooooo jazzed that my DIS friends are going to get to see Scotty and Ray :) Yay! I was talking to Ray about it last night. It's going to be a great night :)

Goofy4Tink, I don't drink wine. Is it all right if I have a jack and coke instead? ;)

GoofyJoofy, I've been here since Saturday. I connect using dial up--it's a free local call.

Well, that's all for now.

Karen

PART OF THE ENTERTAINMENT!!! And that you like to dance!!!!! :earseek:

HI...
We are still trying to get tickets to MVMXP on Friday BUT if we can't....you'll be seeing my sister and I at JELLY'S! How late do you think it will go, because we will be coming from Universal (if we don't get MVMXP) which closes at 7 and we were going to check in, change and then watch WISHES at 9:15....which means the earliest we could get there would be 10.....will it still be RnRing at that time? Would like to DISMEET all of you....you sound like a FUN group!
Colorado Belle

Colorado Belle, the party will just be starting at 10:00. We will be shutting the bar down at 2:00 a.m.

Karen

Oh no! I thought we were starting at 8! Well that leaves me more time to see more hotels today - see ya tonite! :earseek:

Thanks to everyone who came to the Jellyrolls meet. I had a blast, and I hope all of you did do!

Karen

That was such a fun night ::yes::. This thread is just not complete without this picture of Towncrier's. Here is what we saw the minute we walked into Jellyrolls that night:

f5909f42.jpg

There you have VickyBaby, TLinden16, and WebmasterKathy :teeth:.

Oh no - I was thrilled when I walked in. Especially since I hadn't walked in 5 minutes sooner and been pulled up on stage myself :hyper:.
But seriously, you 3 fun cuties represented the DIS quite beautifully, lime green and all ::yes::.

Krista, I wouldn't have dragged you up onstage--I know you wouldn't have appreciated that. I knew VickyBaby was the right choice to bring up onstage, and for the second choice, I had to pick someone who I thought wouldn't kill me, so I picked Kathy (the only other person I thought I could coax up there was Lily, but I wasn't completely sure she would go for it).

It sure was a fun night, though :)

Karen

Awww. . . you are so sweet, Karen :). I know you'd watch out for me. You figured me out well, and in such a short amount of time ::yes::.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter