20041210 It's never too early to start planning for Dec.--Jellyrolls meet Dec. 10

Originally posted by TLinden16
Nah. Scotty seemed almost as disappointed as I was that him and Ray have to go to Michigan that night.

Karen

Maybe we should have a Michigan DISmeet instead?

I can worship just as well in Michigan as Florida. :rotfl:

All's I can say is I can't wait to meet you, GoofyJoofy.

Karen

Yeah Karen, it will be a blast to meet you too.
If not 12/10 then maybe an early spring meet...

Just bumping because I added some meeting information to the first post. I think most of you who are going know who I am, or will have met me by then, so finding me shouldn't be a problem (unless I hide really well).

Karen

And I was really hoping you would just post a Pic of yourself so we could ID you real easy.

Preferably one with you wearing that bikini! :hyper:

Joe, you don't want to see me in a bikini. Trust me.

Lily, you'll know me :)

Karen

Perfect timing.

I was just double checking all my stuff for Mousefest. Plan on being there as close to 8 as possible.

How fun!!

Susan

TLinden16 said:
Joe, you don't want to see me in a bikini.
Karen
Karen,
I'd settle for just a pic of you (bikini not required) so I know what you look like!

Miss Karen!

fa575ba3.jpg

Thanks Kathy, you are a sweet goddess to grant my wish.

I hope you won't get into trouble for doing that.

By the way Karen, I have the same shirt! Great minds think alike. :cool1: Imagine the goddess thinks like me!

GoofyJoofy, don't you mean that you think like the goddess?

Kathy, Kathy, Kathy, why must you continue to share that every scary picture of me?

Karen

TLinden16 said:
Kathy, why must you continue to share that every scary picture of me?

Karen

Well Karen, if you have another you would like to share.... ;)

KathyTX said:
:flower1: I'm still waiting for your Glamour Shots prints to be delivered.

Hope you aren't holding your breath on that one, Kathy :)

Karen

Oh what fun we all will have at Jellyrolls that night!!!!! I need to check out this chat thing you do.......sounds like ya'll been having too much fun over there!!

We have our condo reserved until Sat 12/11. If we haven't checked out of it a day early to leave for MIL's at New Smyrna Beach, then I would love to attend. I know DH will come with me....not sure if my 73 yr old parents will tag along. (Pretty sure I'll have worn them out by this point of the vacation. LOL)

Hope you can make it, SplshMtn! It's going to be a blast.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter