• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

2 seperate dining plans

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
Ok here is a question. We are going Aug 4-11. Aug 4-6 we are staying at POP and have the 2 night meal plan. Then switching over to Boardwalk Villas 6-11 and getting a 5 night meal plan. On the 6th when we check out of POP if we are going to have one TS left b/c we have a free mealvoucher to planet hollywood so can I use it on the 6th when we eat BEACHES AND CREAMS to pay for my dinner then use the other Meal plan to pay for my husbands and kids????

Yes. The meal creidts run out at midnight ion the day you check out. So if your first plan is the 4th - 6th, then you can use them all day on the 6th, even if you have checked out.

However, if you are using it that way, with two mealplans you will need to tell the ser vver so they can split the check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter