1st week of Oct Crowds

Good question. I don't know. I will have to look into that.
I believe - I may be wrong but I really believe - that busses run 2 hours prior to park open. So if park opens early I would assume the bus schedule adjusts accordingly.

Oh no I am confused. I made early breakfast reserations in magic kingdom to get in early and now the parks are opening early?? Doesn't that defeat th

Oh no I am confused. I made early breakfast reserations in magic kingdom to get in early and now the parks are opening early?? Doesn't that defeat th

I'll finish your statement with an answer, yes if you wanted the PPO breakfast to give you a headstart on rides, now you'll be behind others streaming in as you eat. I hope you can reschedule. I had several PPO's and cancelled them when times were adjusted close to arrival.

I believe - I may be wrong but I really believe - that busses run 2 hours prior to park open. So if park opens early I would assume the bus schedule adjusts accordingly.

I vaguely recollect this as well - but not sure if it's 2 hrs before park open or 2 hours before EMH...also - I recall that the busses might not run very frequently at that time so it could be a while between them.

If being there at 6 is a priority (I think 6:30 is probably fine myself even if you want to be in front) - consider Uber to the contemporary and then walk to MK?

I vaguely recollect this as well - but not sure if it's 2 hrs before park open or 2 hours before EMH...also - I recall that the busses might not run very frequently at that time so it could be a while between them.

If being there at 6 is a priority (I think 6:30 is probably fine myself even if you want to be in front) - consider Uber to the contemporary and then walk to MK?
We are staying in a LM room. I figured if we left the room by 5:30 am for the long walk to the busses, then the ride to MK, we would hopefully be there by 6:30. I have never used uber before.

We are staying in a LM room. I figured if we left the room by 5:30 am for the long walk to the busses, then the ride to MK, we would hopefully be there by 6:30. I have never used uber before.

I cant speak to uber at disney, but I've used uber solo and with my family in Vegas, and then with a group of 6 in Chicago and had great experiences. App was easy to use, drivers were nice...if we didn't have kiddos that need car seats I would definitely use uber at WDW.

I cant speak to uber at disney, but I've used uber solo and with my family in Vegas, and then with a group of 6 in Chicago and had great experiences. App was easy to use, drivers were nice...if we didn't have kiddos that need car seats I would definitely use uber at WDW.
My yougest is 6 and in a car seat so I don't think I can use them then. Should be interesting getting up so early but my DD loves all things Disney so I'm hoping it won't be too bad. Thanks for your help

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter