***1st Week of December Thread ADR Plans, Park Hours, and dealing with Pop Warner***

Since we aren't doing JBJB or EMM or any special dessert parties and after reading about it this morning I feel like I NEED this Sleigh Ride in my life. The only day it would really fit is the first day, 12/4. We have the brunch at Trail Ends and then were supposed to head to Disney Springs for shopping and dinner at Raglan Road. Should I move the TE brunch to dinner and do brunch at Raglan Road instead?
I was checking the Raglan Road menu for a Sunday lunch and they have a special brunch menu. We like Trails End for both breakfast and dinner. We haven't tried brunch at TE yet. Both restaurants sound good. :)

I am here 11/28 - 12/5 and I am desperately seeking a CP anywhere! I have to have a dinning reservation to see a CP correct?

I am here 11/28 - 12/5 and I am desperately seeking a CP anywhere! I have to have a dinning reservation to see a CP correct?

No, you can see Candlelight Processional on standby, but the wait can be long to get in. Are there seriously NO CP packages on any dates? I'm really surprised (although I know NPH is very popular, but he isn't there that whole time!).

I'm seeing several options for lunch and dinner. @Spowell , if you go to dining and just search Epcot, pick a date and a meal (breakfast, lunch, or dinner), all the options that are available for CP will show at once. It makes it a lot easier than trying to search restaurant by restaurant.

Since we aren't doing JBJB or EMM or any special dessert parties and after reading about it this morning I feel like I NEED this Sleigh Ride in my life. The only day it would really fit is the first day, 12/4. We have the brunch at Trail Ends and then were supposed to head to Disney Springs for shopping and dinner at Raglan Road. Should I move the TE brunch to dinner and do brunch at Raglan Road instead?

When I called this morning/afternoon, it was an hour wait. When I finally got on with someone, there weren't many available. Hope it is for you, but try not to get your hopes up too much.

When I called this morning/afternoon, it was an hour wait. When I finally got on with someone, there weren't many available. Hope it is for you, but try not to get your hopes up too much.
I think this is because it is bookable 180 days in advance... When I first booked and didn't find the time I wanted, I called again a few days later and they had availability... but this was a couple of months ago.

hey, I have these to cancel at some point,
Thursday December 1st
230 lunch at Coral Reef, for 4, with a 6:45 show
430 dinner at Garden Grill for 4, with a 8:15 show
In my friends plans, he's got a 4:40 at Coral Reef for 4 with a 8:15 show

Friday December 2nd
4:45 @ Garden Grill for 4, 8:15 show

Saturday December 3rd
8:40 breakfast at Garden Grill with the 5pm show

Oh wow. I didn't even try the phone yet I was trying to decide. Guess that solves that. This is hard work haha:guilty:

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
So this is what I have from last night. Please let me know if I got anything wrong or if you want to add anything. tagging @Lisa F so she does not miss this

JibJab Party

11/30 @pigletgirl

12/1 @serenitynow, @nicynot

12/3 @Lisa F, @BDFmom, @PlutosUnDr8d, @areno79, @JamieOak, @Candycane83

12/5 @jillyh, @Maryemcd

12/10 @DisneyBelle27

12/16 @Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL ;)

MVMCP

12/1 @JamieOak, @BDFmom, @Iowamomof4

12/4 @nicynot, @BDFmom, @Maryemcd, @Iowamomof4 (maybe)

12/6 @PlutosUnDr8d, @Mal6586, @jillyh, @Maryemcd

12/8 @Lisa F, @rasadkowski, @Talby, @areno79, @LBlovesM&WDW, @DisneyBelle27, @Candycane83
12/15 @Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

EMM

11/27 @Iowamomof4

11/29 @JamieOak, @BDFmom

12/4 @rasadkowski, @areno79, @Maryemcd

12/6 @BDFmom, @Iowamomof4 (maybe), @Talby

CP

12/2 @PlutosUnDr8d, @nicynot

12/5 @Lisa F, @areno79

12/7 @DisneyBelle27, @Mal6586, @jillyh

Wishes Dessert Party

11/30 @JamieOak, @BDFmom

Illuminations Dessert Party

12/2 @Talby
12/4 @Lisa F?

12/7 @Maryemcd

12/10 @Candycane83 (might cancel)

USF

11/25-11/27 @JamieOak (think I got this right?)

11/30-12/3 @Candycane83

12/5 @Mal6586, @pigletgirl

12/7 @areno79

Sleigh Ride

12/4 @Mal6586

12/17 @Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

Twilight Safari

11/29 @BDFmom

Wild Africa Trek

11/28 @JamieOak
12/3 @Maryemcd
12/12 @Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

Dolphins In Depth
12/3 @Talby

Cirque Du Soleil
12/6 @Talby

Pirates and Pals
12/9 @Talby
I'm doing emm at mk 12/4 :)

Oh wow. I didn't even try the phone yet I was trying to decide. Guess that solves that. This is hard work haha:guilty:
I asked about 7:30pm on 12/4 because I have CA Grill for dinner and maybe free after. They had some decent times but nothing that would work for me. I think 6:30 and 7 might have been available but all too tight for me? I don't remember for sure but i think it is worth a phone call.

About the FW sleigh rides...

Sorry if this was mentioned; I am so far behind! But POR has horse and carriage rides. Maybe that's an option if you can't book the one at FW. Not quite the same environment but the horse/carriage setup looks to be at least similar. And the grounds at POR are beautiful. The ride apparently goes alongside the river. Maybe a stop before time spent at Disney Springs? Then you could just take the boat that goes from POR to DS. Looks like it's a little less expensive. Just throwing Disney option number 10,084 into the mix!

About the FW sleigh rides...

Sorry if this was mentioned; I am so far behind! But POR has horse and carriage rides. Maybe that's an option if you can't book the one at FW. Not quite the same environment but the horse/carriage setup looks to be at least similar. And the grounds at POR are beautiful. The ride apparently goes alongside the river. Maybe a stop before time spent at Disney Springs? Then you could just take the boat that goes from POR to DS. Looks like it's a little less expensive. Just throwing Disney option number 10,084 into the mix!

Now this is an extra we might just do, @Talby since we are staying at POR and the kids would find it fun :-) Although I have us so scheduled, not sure when I would fit it in after dinner and before bedtimes. Ugh! Maybe if RoL doesn't happen this is our alternate evening activity with a plan to cancel for RoL.

Last edited:
@SilSprBea I'm so sorry your having such a hard time with your TA.

Feel free to rant and rave to us! We all get it! :hug:

It sounds like I need to round up the people attending the 12/1 and 12/4 MVMCP to 'plank' spots! :rotfl::rotfl:

I'm all for group holding so that we are not all :crowded:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter