150 SSR points available to rent @ 13.00 per point use by Sept. 30, 2018-- UpDate: 30 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 150 SSR points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by September 30, 2018. I am a experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. You are also responsible for any PayPal fees. This year we are unable to go due to son starting college this year.

Thanks! :)

Are these points still available? I'd like to make a reservation.
Thanks!

I have 150 SSR points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by September 30, 2018. I am a experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. You are also responsible for any PayPal fees. This year we are unable to go due to son starting college this year.

Thanks! :)
Do you have 2019 pts to rent I'm looking for Treehouse for 3 nights Feb 19-22. already looked and it's avail. Thanks

Hi, I am looking to rent points for a stay checking in on Saturday sept. 1 and checking out Monday Sept. 3
I would have 3 adults and 1 child age 14.
Would like to stay at Animal kingdom Savannah view, Beach club or wilderness lodge as first choices. Preferably a studio.
thank you!!!

PMing you - there is a std view Studio at the Poly available for 27 pts for the night of Aug 10th that I would love to snag if you wouldn't mind renting out a small number of your points to me.

Hi! I see there is a standard studio at Kidani available 8/22-8/23 for 13 points. Would you be able add the dining plan on a reservation? How much are the PayPal fees?

Sorry I was away from computer access but now I have it back and will check into these tonight.

Thanks!

Looking for 8/31-9/4 studio. Prefer Kidani or Boardwalk but open to any. Dates are firm. 2 adults. Sending my son off to college this year too. Hugs!
Sorry I was so busy planning his graduation party I couldn't get back to the computer last week. Please let me know if you are still interested. Congrats to you too! Senior year was tiring! lol

Sorry I was so busy planning his graduation party I couldn't get back to the computer last week. Please let me know if you are still interested. Congrats to you too! Senior year was tiring! lol

Right now no studios are available for those dates. Let me know if there is a different room size you would like to try. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter