150 SSR points available to rent @ 13.00 per point use by Sept. 30, 2018-- UpDate: 30 points left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I have 150 SSR points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by September 30, 2018. I am a experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. You are also responsible for any PayPal fees. This year we are unable to go due to son starting college this year.

Thanks! :)

Looking for SSR 1 night standard studio 9/4 to 9/5. Thanks. 1 adult. Congrats on your son's college entrance ^^

Last edited:
Long shot but any availability for two studios at any resort at Disney world for 08/06-08/10?

Looking for one night, Sept 8-sept 9, studio for two adults two children at any resort!

Hi! Looking for a studio in Poly July 12-13 (one night this week). Let me know if available and if we can book this before someone else takes it. Thanks!

Looking for the following:

12/27/18-1/2/2019 (dates are firm, flights booked)
2 bedroom at minimum (BW, GF, AK, but open to other resorts)

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi there! Looking for 1 night 9/7/18 in a studio. Preferences OKW or Saratoga but would take anything. 2 adults.

I have 150 SSR points available to rent at $13.00 per point. Points must be used by September 30, 2018. I am a experienced renter. Please contact me with dates, room type and number of adults and children. I use PayPal as the method of payment with payment in full upon confirmation number given. You are also responsible for any PayPal fees. This year we are unable to go due to son starting college this year.

How about a 1 bedroom value at AKV
2 adults 2 children 10/16
8/21 a8/28

I am a DVC member and out of my own points.

I have already checked online and the following IS available: 2 Nights, August 8 & 9 in a 2BR at OKW. And 2 nights, August 10 & 11 in an ACCESSIBLE unit at BLT. Will pay immediately. Thanks.

Looking for 8/31-9/4 studio. Prefer Kidani or Boardwalk but open to any. Dates are firm. 2 adults. Sending my son off to college this year too. Hugs!

Hi
Looking for:
Boardwalk
2 people (me and my daughter)
check in 9/17/18
check out 9/21/18
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter