12/16/06 10-day holiday cruise Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

magiroux

<font color=purple>But what about the rum punch?<b
OK, ANYBODY OUT THERE???? :listen: :listen: :listen:

:bored: :bored: :bored:

...or, do I just have to keep talking to myself :hyper2: :chat: :hyper2: :chat: :hyper2:

tink&cinderella said:
Thanks for asking about the salon thing for me.

I didn't add that my neighbours behind me were partying loudly until 3:40 a.m. and because I had my bedroom window open had no sleep until I closed the window in frustration, dozed off to sleep only to be awoken by one of my lovelies.

The weather today is going be beauitiful here - summer like- perfect for a Charity Run - I walk - no running for me.

We live just outside of Toronto (20 min) to downtown and perhaps we will have clear sky's at the lake- minus the Toronto Fog.

Have a good day and good luck with phoning Disney.

I and my dh would be interested in joining the DIS group for Palo Brunch so if there is room, please add us to the group.

Thanks again

Denise

Great...please PM me, so I can keep all the info in one folder...thanks

HEY....POST #8000 goes to yours truly :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I guess talking to yourself pays off sometimes :goodvibes

I tried to call DCL but the reservation desk isn't open on weekends! I will call them tomorrow morning. Ugh.

Sounds like we may have enough for the room!!!

Hi,
I got through to DCL and they sorted the problem re not being able to make online reservations. Managed to get all 3 Palo reservations we wanted surprisingly there was a lot too choose from.

Mick.

:smooth:

hi,
i am also booked on the holiday cruise..was up at 3am booking excursions and palos.
see ya soon
happy-at-disney

HAPPY-AT-DISNEY said:
hi,
i am also booked on the holiday cruise..was up at 3am booking excursions and palos.
see ya soon
happy-at-disney

:welcome: Welcome on board, HAPPY AT DISNEY :welcome:

Jump on in the frey :cool1: :cool1:

Were you able to get all the bookings you wanted?

Update on the Palo Brunch Room

DCLGoddess (1)
Dee47 (1)
KSDTink (2)
Magiroux (2)
yargrnhoj (2)
tink&cinderella (2)
Allison & richard (2)

We now have enough to request the room and there is room for just two more people.

I will keep everyone updated on the progress I am able to make with DCL.

mickg7dyd said:
Hi,
I got through to DCL and they sorted the problem re not being able to make online reservations. Managed to get all 3 Palo reservations we wanted surprisingly there was a lot too choose from.

Mick.

:smooth:

That's great, Mick. Did they say what the problem was????

magiroux said:
That's great, Mick. Did they say what the problem was????

I think they ususally keep spots for phone and onboard resies. That is, not everything is available online.

ETA: umm...no, my name's not Mick. Sorry for jumping in like that! :teeth:

ATTN:

My mom is going to try and get a dive boat in St. Lucia since i called DCL and they said the ressies were gone with the concierge booking...

ST. LUCIA DIVING
Anybody wanting to join the boat my mom is going to reserve should send me their name, and PADI dive card number (a photocopy through email (both sides) would be awesome!)...

KEY WEST DIVING
Anybody wanting to dive in Key West on a 2 tank afternoon dive should send me their name, and PADI dive card number (a photocopy through email (both sides) would be awesome!)...

I just spoke to someone with DCL about the dive excursions. He couldn't see them either. He suggested I call back tomorrow when the excursion manager will be in. He said it is possible they haven't opened them up yet due to contracts with the outside vendors or many other reasons. Anyway, I will call back tomorrow and let you all know what I find out.

Kat check the post right before yours...its mine with info from DCL

Hi again

This is a bit off the beatin path - but I thought I would ask for some advice.

Does anyone know where to get some Disney items - small in size to fit into a small stocking?? I run a Charity event here as a volunteer on December 2, 2006 for underpriviledged children who come to a "breakfast with Santa" - It's about a 2 hour drive for me to Buffalo so I could go and pick up stuff at the stores there. Last year I had 148 children and their parent/caregivers come for breakfast, each recieved a gift, colouring book etc. As everything is based on donations I need to keep the costs very minimal. I would like to make peronalized stockings for each child with some small treats in it which they would get upon sitting down at the table.

I have a Santa to give out gifts and Belle is coming to sign autographs and sing. So before the Cruise I still have to wrap all those gifts and organize the event. The look on these children's faces are priceless and really brings the spirit of Christmas home to me.

I know that I'll be running around like a crazy person just prior to this, and going on our trip will be a well deserved break.

I was also going to ask the person who is making the stockings for the cruise if there is a pattern that she uses or can point me into the right direction in finding one.

Thanks for any information and sorry for asking an unrelated question on this forum.
Denise

DCL Godess

I tried to e-mail you my information but the email was returned by the mail server saying something about not liking the recipient? :confused3 and the mail could not be delivered.

Denise

tink&cinderella said:
Hi again

This is a bit off the beatin path - but I thought I would ask for some advice.

Does anyone know where to get some Disney items - small in size to fit into a small stocking?? I run a Charity event here as a volunteer on December 2, 2006 for underpriviledged children who come to a "breakfast with Santa" - It's about a 2 hour drive for me to Buffalo so I could go and pick up stuff at the stores there. Last year I had 148 children and their parent/caregivers come for breakfast, each recieved a gift, colouring book etc. As everything is based on donations I need to keep the costs very minimal. I would like to make peronalized stockings for each child with some small treats in it which they would get upon sitting down at the table.

I have a Santa to give out gifts and Belle is coming to sign autographs and sing. So before the Cruise I still have to wrap all those gifts and organize the event. The look on these children's faces are priceless and really brings the spirit of Christmas home to me.

I know that I'll be running around like a crazy person just prior to this, and going on our trip will be a well deserved break.

I was also going to ask the person who is making the stockings for the cruise if there is a pattern that she uses or can point me into the right direction in finding one.

Thanks for any information and sorry for asking an unrelated question on this forum.
Denise

Right now Target has a lot of Disney Princess and Pooh stuff in the dollar bins at the front of the stores. I checked ours out today and they had journals, mechanical pencils, pencils with stampers on top, stickers, magnets, sticky notes, etc. Each package was $1. You might be able to find something there.

Hey, has anyone heard from Sue (dobelover) lately???? I haven't seen her around and she hasn't responded to my pm about the stockings. I am worried that something might have happened to either her or her mother. :confused3

And has anyone heard any word from Heidi or Holly what their status is? Inquiring minds want to know! :joker:

Speaking of stockings....

I haven't heard from the following about preference in characters on their stockings:

HAPPY-AT-DISNEY
Dobelover
Juletime
Palatkacruisers
Nejthelion
windermerejudy
The Land and Sea Guy
Xmjackson
Belle63
J&Bdisney
mickg7dyd

If your name is on the list and you are still sailing with us and would like to have a stocking to hang on the fish outside your door please let me know which of the following characters you would like:

Hercules
7 Dwarves
Lady and the Tramp
Eeyore

(I just got two Eeyore ones as I was starting to run short so they were not on earlier listings, sorry). They are on a first come, first served basis so please let me know soon!

Thanks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter