12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
7.gif

ds2Mom said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This was me yesterday afternoon.

I'd snuck back in (library) to catch up on posts. DH was taking the boys to their baseball games and I was going to meet them at the ball fields. I get a call on my cell from DH saying "Where are you? Aren't you coming to their games?"

(No dear, I'm STILL catching up on my DIS addiction. I'll be there in a minute, thank you very much.)

Jeez, it wasn't like I was missing their WEDDING or something!

And you'll be happy to know I got there with one whole minute to spare! :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: You really need that laptop back!

Castlepixie said:
Just wanted to hello! I headed back to work in Sept., so I have not been able to keep up with you all. My DD's grab the net when we are home! I did get in a quick trip to WDW in Sept. & enjoyed MNSSHP for the 1st time! It was awesome! Loved the parade, the candy & the ghost at HM!! Now it's time to play a little catch up! Many posts to read. :wave: Bye for now. pirate:

:welcome: Back and happy catching up Tavia! Glad you are joining back in all the crazyness!! :goodvibes

18.gif

Something is slow tonight the computer or the network.

lillygator said:
ughh, do I have to dress her too?

My sister keeps calling me.....she is going to be Alice and her boyfriend is going to be the Mad Hatter....well steal the star from my marquee, we were going to be (John) The Queen of Hearts, Me, Mad Hatter, Samantha, Alice and Haley - wasn't sure on.

Now I guess we will stick with pirates although I am sure the park won't be hurting on those.

I'm sorry Vanessa...sounds like a huge bummer on your trip. Is this how you grew up too?? :sad2:

tynkerbell said:
I talked to my BF today... she and her family cruised in June and were going to rebook onboard but didn't. She tells me the CM said that I could rebook for her on our cruise if she changes her mind and get the 10% off and stateroom credit. So BF wants to give me a check for the deposit and have me book another cruise for her. Is this really possible? I thought if you didn't rebook while you were there you are out of luck on receiving the discounts? Anyone here know? :confused3

I have heard of this happening. ::yes::

pyramid2000 said:
Brack strikes again!! pirate:

I've been a little lucky on the minor pirate:s but not so lucky on the major ones.

brack said:
I'm at work and need to go home now but I don't want to because we are so close to the 38,000 mark. As much as you all have been posting someone will hit that while I'm in the Harbor Tunnel!

Ahhh, the reason for the posting frenzy! :cool1:

tynkerbell said:
I am getting so excited and antsy now that the cruise is less than 2 months away!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

I know!! Isn't it exciting?!?!?!?! :goodvibes

pyramid2000 said:
Ahhh, the reason for the posting frenzy! :cool1:

It's going to get more hectic soon. We have to reach 50,000 before the end of the month. I believe it's a law somewhere ....
9.gif

MrsMork said:
Another silly from the Morkerts...DrHug had a quad bypass and when they came to take him to surgery my BIL put a sticky note on his forehead that said "cut here". :lmao: :rotfl2: The surgeon had a great sense of humor and thought that was very :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

brack said:

So I am trying to catch up and I am about to have a nervous breakdown as I click on the page jump up to grab a snack and come back to this.......
:badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

kimerinc said:
She offered me all kinds of choices I had not even considered when I called. DD is getting crayons and coloring books and lip gloss and glitter and on and on.... Call them they were GREAT!!!! She offered popcorn and pretzles and all kinds of candy but DD is not big on food at all. She is putting the sand toys in, beach towels, sun block, etc...

That sounds awesome...Now you have me thinking about it! :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter