12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK that was fun and not profitable. Congratulations Dody.

klineyqueen said:
Good snag Dody...is that your second major pirate in a row?

Yep. I didn't think I had it though because when I hit submit it took forever to load.

elaineteresa said:
Vanessa and all - can you help me with the basket issue too - I'm not that into getting al ot of food items and candy since we will be eating all week. What else would be fun and practical for the ship?

Lisa had said before that Shirley will do just about anything but I don't even know what to ask for. Are there sand toys available at CC or should we get them in the baskets?

thanks.

elaine
There are some you can check out at Scuttles Cove, but FEW and you can't really count on them. I am going to order one from Shirley. I think I will ask her to put a juice box in there for Costa Maya day and then see what else she suggests. I'm thinking we won't need food also.

mad2.gif

Does this guy need glasses?

MrsMork said:
There are some you can check out at Scuttles Cove, but FEW and you can't really count on them. I am going to order one from Shirley. I think I will ask her to put a juice box in there for Costa Maya day and then see what else she suggests. I'm thinking we won't need food also.

I bought some buckets and shovels, etc in the dollar spot of target that I'll pack and bring. Then I can probably leave them behind and I'll have extra luggage space for souvies! :teeth:

tynkerbell said:
I bought some buckets and shovels, etc in the dollar spot of target that I'll pack and bring. Then I can probably leave them behind and I'll have extra luggage space for souvies! :teeth:
That is what I am doing. They will be tink gifts for the first night.

I am going to stop at a grocery store before we leave and get juice boxes for our shore days. I don't want my kids drinking milk from strange countries.

buckets are 0.50 - 1.50 here in Florida....! If they weren't such a pain to lug around I would bring some for everyone. I have a garage full.....

Samantha and Haley are eating dinner....a "romantic dinner" Samantha calls it as they are dining by candlelight. Oh if she only knew.

DH is on his way home and I hope to get them to bed early!

Elaine - bucket stuff - pretty much anything you can think of can go in there.

thank goodness we have TWO Chip tea cups (from the Beauty and the Beast tea set) or a major war would have broken out.

tynkerbell said:
Yep. I didn't think I had it though because when I hit submit it took forever to load.

I think about four of us hit post at the same time.

klineyqueen said:
I was called and picked for a jury. It was all rather boring.

Ok, this is where I left of today...I want to see who the culprits are that added on 15 pages since this morning!! :crazy: :p

kimerinc said:
They are in my town this week. They are six blocks away right now!

Oh how exciting!! You will have to get your behind over there for the grand revealing and then let us know when it is on!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter