12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
bubbasmom99 said:
We had horrendous winds here today. Our freestanding canopy in our backyard flew across the yard, (probably tumbled over and over) and wound up next to the fence (about 40 feet away)... knocking over everything in its path, and shattering the glass top patio table. I guess we should be lucky it didn't flip over the fence into the neighbor's yard.

That canopy was over $300 and we've only had it since August :( It's all bent up now. It gets windy sometimes but it's never been bad enough to blow stuff like this around, ugh.

:grouphug: That's not right! :sad2:

klineyqueen said:
I am going to watch "Benchwarmers" with my DH. He thinks it will be great...I just hope it doesn't totally rot!
I feel as though I wasted my brain watching that pathetic movie. I think the only people on earth that would find it to be a good movie are 13 year old boys! My DH and I both thought it was totally useless. I gave up valuable Dis time for that!!!!

lbgraves said:
The funniest thing was that she doesn't even like donuts. :) She watched for a while before giving it a try. She sure doesn't look like she would be sick in another hour or so. :(

Whoa...did I miss something? Are you saying that your DD got sick after eating a powdered donut at the party???? If so...I may have to scratch that idea!

Jhalkias said:
Amy is cracking me up!

She is in our living room, pretending to talk Japanese, and trying to fold a shirt like that video that PJ posted.

:happytv:

Priceless.

Moments like these are why I DIS.

John1
Nothing like the Dis to bring the family together!

Bella2000 said:
Brandi - sooooo innocent.
I am so glad that someone here can se me for who I really am!
loveeyes.gif

Did anyone see Dancing Wednesday night? I got home from choir in time to see that Jerry got kicked off. I was glad. The others are far better dancers.

dance.gif

Bella2000 said:
Of course I can watch the movie and because the book is on my iPod I can bring that to bed and listen comfortably there. Yeah sounds like a plan.
This is Carla - Jammin' to her book...
music.gif

bubbasmom99 said:
Enjoying a little dinner while I get caught up.... no, not goulash (although it sounds delish)....

Takeout prime rib from the Outback :)
Personally I would be picking the Outback over goulash...but hey...that is just me!
eat.gif

bubbasmom99 said:
I realize I'm probably talking to myself here, but you all seem to like the shorter posts so I'm trying to spread my comments out :)
We appreciate it. Every broken up post is one more to our next big milestone! ;)

MrsMork said:
That's right. We live just far enough off the beaten path (like a mile!) that we get nothing but dial-up. :surfweb: :sad2:
Me too! I never get to see the youtube things. It bogs down my connection. It really is a shame!

pyramid2000 said:
I actually put the hair-ties away so as not to misplace them. I also opened a box from Disney today (I got it about a month ago?) and found a new bathingsuit for Dina and Mickey polo shirts for the family. They "match", but are different colors. They are very comfy. :thumbsup2 Put those away too.
I also put my tink ties away. I want them to be perfect for boarding day. They will be so cute in her hair!

My DD woke me up at 3 Am...she
asleep.gif
almost immediatly. I on the other hand have been awake....I wish I were....
asleep.gif

This week has been FREEZING cold and very WINDY!
shiver.gif

I am going to have to break out the seriously warm clothing for this field trip.

I hope Jake is feeling ok when he gets up. He was doing better last night. He has a bad runny nose but no fever or cough. I know how excited he is about the pumpkin patch!
pumpkin.gif

It is almost 5. I think I will go and try to get another hour or so of sleep. I don't want to feel like a
witch.gif
all day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter