12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I give up! Someone will have to pirate: the next major milestone. I can not spend the night in the office. Everyone else is gone!

I'll check to see the sneeky pirate: when I get home.

lillygator said:
hmm....mother's ring or diamonds? I'll take diamonds.

Samantha's is Opal, Haley's is Amethyst - love that one! My grandma had huge superstitions about opal's, can't remember what exactly....but instead of opal they now do some pink thing which I don't care for.....and my birthstone = yuck! topaz/citrine....

I don't have lots of jewels....but diamonds, dark blue (black) sapphires and tanzanite are my favorites.
I recall some superstition about opals. I think you are not supposed to buy one for yourself, only should get them as a gift. Now I am not sure what was supposed to happen to you if you did buy yourself one.

alright - I am going to do something constructive with the kids until bedtime! Maybe run them up and down the road to wear them out!

I ran again this morning and I feel like the living dead today. I just want to put my head down on the desk and close my eyes! I can barely keep my eyes open! I have tried rootbeer jelly beans, but no luck. I have my huge Diet Coke, nothing... Um this wasn't this hard 7 years ago. Is this an age thing? I thought after 2 weeks you were not supposed to be sore anymore. Is is that I have more stuff moving around than I did 7 years ago? Anyone? Is there enough ibuprofen at the grocery store for me today? NO!

ds2Mom said:
So sad and scary.

A few years ago, I had to have foot surgery and the doctor actually wrote ON my leg with a sharpie pen "THIS LEG".

I kid you not. :sad2:
They do that now with the patient awake and aware, just to be sure. :thumbsup2

kimerinc said:
I ran again this morning and I feel like the living dead today. I just want to put my head down on the desk and close my eyes! I can barely keep my eyes open! I have tried rootbeer jelly beans, but no luck. I have my huge Diet Coke, nothing... Um this wasn't this hard 7 years ago. Is this an age thing? I thought after 2 weeks you were not supposed to be sore anymore. Is is that I have more stuff moving around than I did 7 years ago? Anyone? Is there enough ibuprofen at the grocery store for me today? NO!

Did you get enough sleep last night? Have you eaten enough today? Sometimes when you work out and don't eat enough you can become fatigued.

Maybe try a multivitamin... could need more B vitamins or iron.

ds2Mom said:
So sad and scary.

A few years ago, I had to have foot surgery and the doctor actually wrote ON my leg with a sharpie pen "THIS LEG".

I kid you not. :sad2:
Another silly from the Morkerts...DrHug had a quad bypass and when they came to take him to surgery my BIL put a sticky note on his forehead that said "cut here". :lmao: :rotfl2: The surgeon had a great sense of humor and thought that was very :rotfl:

tynkerbell said:
Did you get enough sleep last night? Have you eaten enough today? Sometimes when you work out and don't eat enough you can become fatigued.

Maybe try a multivitamin... could need more B vitamins or iron.

Only 6 hours last night. Too much laundry! Had a great salad for lunch and of course my little jelly bellies.... Probably ate too much salad. It was from Cafe Rio. Do you all have those there?

kimerinc said:
Only 6 hours last night. Too much laundry! Had a great salad for lunch and of course my little jelly bellies.... Probably ate too much salad. It was from Cafe Rio. Do you all have those there?

Never heard of Cafe Rio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter