12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

becka

<font color=green>Proud Mommy of sweet Nathan and
It looks like Angie is online too. I feel extra bad for her because she really is the nice one. ;)

ds2Mom said:
Is there a mini-meet being planned in the general Maryland area? :cool1:

Yes - I'm gonna come down and you, Kristina and I ....and maybe Brack???? and anyone else Kristina "Queen of the Mini meets" can wrangle up....will be getting together...burgers????

becka said:
Speaking of Kim and bananas I bet Lisa's people could put a note on Kim's reservations that tell the concerige how much she LOVES bananas. :banana: :rolleyes1
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

DSharpe said:
:rotfl2:
she may want a glass of wine beforehand...shall I pm her??? :rotfl:

We might need to PM everyone on the thread just as a public service announcement. :rotfl:

DSharpe said:
:rotfl2:
she may want a glass of wine beforehand...shall I pm her??? :rotfl:

Uh oh - just read this....hmmm...makes me want to read faster...

BuzzBoyMom said:
Charlotte - did you used to read Dells wife's posts? Is that where "your love ya mean it"...came from?

Ha! No.....that's something a friend of mine here says. Too funny!

BuzzBoyMom said:
DH just walked in and he wanted to know what's up with all the smilies...I explained that we were trying to get to 60,000.

Know what he said?? "Well get to 50,000 first!"
:sad2: some people just don't get it, do they??? :)

Becka!!!! What Have You Been Up To?????

I have worked hard for this....is it mine?

pirate:

I want to hurry up and catch up cause you guys are here chatting live..

BuzzBoyMom said:
Yes - I'm gonna come down and you, Kristina and I ....and maybe Brack???? and anyone else Kristina "Queen of the Mini meets" can wrangle up....will be getting together...burgers????

Five Guys?!! Whoo hoo!! :thumbsup2

Can I just tell you now ahead of time.....I used to be thin. I am no longer. I have made peace with my fluffiness.

(Issues, always issues.) :lmao:

40 second rule will surely get me......

:woohoo:

becka said:
It looks like Angie is online too. I feel extra bad for her because she really is the nice one. ;)
Yes, she is sooooo sweet :lovestruc
but she can hold her own, too!!! :banana:
(well, you know what I mean)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

becka said:
Good Morning Everyone!!! :wave: Only 62 days left until we cruise!!!!

I hope the mini-meet is fun for everyone today! I wish we could be there too. :)

It looks like several of you were up pretty late last night in chat. I was way too tired to stay up any later. I had fun while I was awake though. ;)

You thought chat was late . . . you don't know half the story Becka!

John1

BuzzBoyMom said:
and me - maybe me!!! :yay:

DSharpe said:
Yes, she is sooooo sweet :lovestruc
but she can hold her own, too!!! :banana:
(well, you know what I mean)
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have heard some rumors... ;)

Wow! I just realized I'm 10 posts shy of 200! And I just passed 100 when I joined this thread. I've found my inner poster! :cool1:

Jhalkias said:
You thought chat was late . . . you don't know half the story Becka!

John1

Neither do you John....neither do you..... :lmao:

becka said:
Speaking of Kim and bananas I bet Lisa's people could put a note on Kim's reservations that tell the concerige how much she LOVES bananas. :banana: :rolleyes1

Gosh- wouldn't come from someone on these boards, would it?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter