12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
ds2Mom said:
Wow! I just realized I'm 10 posts shy of 200! And I just passed 100 when I joined this thread. I've found my inner poster! :cool1:

Well it is a good thing you found it because if you didn't we would have had to beat it out of you!
Smash.gif
:rotfl:

becka said:
We might need to PM everyone on the thread just as a public service announcement. :rotfl:
GOOD POINT!!!
Lisa did update the newsletter list via email - we could just reply to all via that message!! :teeth:

ds2Mom said:
Five Guys?!! Whoo hoo!! :thumbsup2

Can I just tell you now ahead of time.....I used to be thin. I am no longer. I have made peace with my fluffiness.

(Issues, always issues.) :lmao:
:rotfl2:
No worries! It's the inside that counts!! :love:
Not everyone can look like the lovely Mrs. CJS!!!

becka said:
Warning: Large dancing bananas below....

bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif

bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif

bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif
bananahuge.gif

If i keep quoting without any 40 second interruptions, we could have a whole page of this

BuzzBoyMom said:
YEAH THIS IS WORTH A COUPLE OF QUOTES!!

OK what page are we on now...more PM's to Kim need to be sent! :rotfl:

becka said:
Well it is a good thing you found it because if you didn't we would have had to beat it out of you!
Smash.gif
:rotfl:
yes, and she is speaking from personal experience, right becka?? ;)

ds2Mom said:
Oh please come to the mini-meet! We'll have to pick a centrally-located Five Guys. They have them all over now. :thumbsup2
there's one here!! :teeth:
I don't think that counts as centrally located, though - unless we're counting becka - nah, she's still too far away!! :(
maybe someone has a video for a laptop and becka could teleconference in???? :surfweb:

Boo hoo! My "play time" is over....for now. DH just called and he's coming by the Library to pick us up and take us to dinner. He had to work today and hasn't had lunch. I told you....remember? He won't stop for nothin......4:56 p.m. and he wants to have LUNCH.

I AM going to hit 200 before I go, though!

DSharpe said:
yes, and she is speaking from personal experience, right becka?? ;)

::yes::

I did use to be shy and not have the time to follow the thread. See what happens if you stick around here long enough? Although in your case you were chatty from the beginning so I am kind of scared to see where you go from here..... :eek:

ds2Mom said:
Midwestern joke:

What can't they let the Ohio State cheerleaders on the football field?

They're afraid they'll graze on the grass.

Now wait one cotton pickin minute . . .

We know a former OSU Cheerleader, and she is the one who kicked that field goal through in the Fiesta Bowl when we won the national championship.

Her name is Tara, and I actually have an autographed photo of her (she worked at a local non-profit I was a board member on over the summer).

All I can say is that if that is what she is, all I have to say is

Mooooooooooooo

John1

becka said:
How come as soon as I post those she shows up here...

BTW I did send her a PM but it might be too late. Does anyone know how to dial 911 for someone in Utah?

Was Kim okay? I saw her post after the bananas

Ha! I said "dinner" at 4:56 p.m. and DH is thinking LUNCH at 4:56 p.m......therein lies the problem! :rotfl:

Jhalkias said:
That's a bit disturbing . . .

Did he lose one?

John1
It's gonna be great to relive all these posts when everyone catches up!!
and yet, kim is still not heard from since the large banana showdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter