12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsMork said:
John1, did they catch you DISing and disconnect you? :confused3

I kept my head low, and wore one of those mustache and nose and glasses outfits. I think I flew below the radar . . .

Some lady did recognize me from the schoolboard, but not at the terminal . . . imagine my embarassment if she had! :rotfl2:

John1

lillygator said:
ugghhh!!!!

I started packing tonight...well getting things together. It's easy for the girls all their stuff is brand new!

Too funny when someone who is not even trying gets the pirate: !

Nice snag V!

John1

Mice Pins said:
Becka before DIS
fun%20(95).gif

Becka after DIS
pirateflag.gif
, :banana: ,
fryingpan.gif
, and
atpc.gif
Aaron - you are quite a hoot...you may be a quiet guy...but when you do post something it is funny.

Mice Pins said:
Becka before DIS
fun%20(95).gif

Becka after DIS
pirateflag.gif
, :banana: ,
fryingpan.gif
, and
atpc.gif

I LOVE it!

Count Amy in on that description too - especially the last icon . . .

I told her just the other night her backside is glued to that recliner in the sun room.

John1

lbgraves said:
That is just rediculous! :furious: I would insist that since they do not have the file they need to release your resie back to DCL so that you can take care of it as it needs to be. Your TA wont be getting the commission anyway since they are gone. OY! I would give them a week to find the file....ir that.

I didn't think of that. Only downside is that I'd lose the $150. stateroom credit. I'm gonna have to bug them tomorrow. I'm really mad that they can't find the file and that I have no power to call DCL myself for any questions or concerns. :furious:

becka said:
I thought the same thing when I tried to make a spreadsheet with our plans so I could see when was a good time for an adult evening and spa treatments, etc.. It got very crowded and just looking at it made me exhausted. :faint:

This is why I don't normally plan!!! But I may just be starting my own spreadsheet. I reserved too much stuff! :rotfl:

lbgraves said:
Becka, if it doesn't list the age, they probably wont let her book it.
on out previous cruise when it says "All Ages" then if they are under 3 they are free. They don't list under 3 ages for anything. If it is for all ages they are free. We went on an excursion at each port that was for all ages and Jake was a baby at the time. He went along and was free.

MrsMork said:
Sad group?? Don't you remember that we are the FUN group? :lmao: :rotfl2:

:teeth: So we are fun and early is cool? Or is it the other way around? :confused3 Personally, I think we are both. :thumbsup2

klineyqueen said:
Naughty Naughty Naughty.....I like the way you think!

I like the way she thinks too . . . but, it is not always the way she acts!

More often it is like that next to last smiley in Aaron's post - the one with the frying pan!

JK Hon . . .

John1

I turned on MNF and said "what the heck?" 4th quarter? What is going on?

Then I saw double header . . . another game after this one. How cool is that? :banana:

Don't know if I can make it that late - in fact I know I can't.

John1

pyramid2000 said:
And what day is that? Saturday? :rotfl2:
I was doing some serious skipping and skimming. I am currently reading this past Saturday...13,000 I think was around Monday.

lbgraves said:
Caroline, were you the only who brought up the Amazing Race challenge for the kids? If not...how is that coming anyone?

Yes, ummm, it was me, ummm..... :teeth:
I actually did start making an outline for different things to go on it. Finding info about CC, questions about CMs, etc. But trust me, I am a procrastinator thru and thru. I won't have it done before November or anything. :rotfl:

Oh and John:

thru  [throo]
–preposition, adverb, adjective
an informal, simplified spelling of through.

pyramid2000 said:
Yes, ummm, it was me, ummm..... :teeth:
I actually did start making an outline for different things to go on it. Finding info about CC, questions about CMs, etc. But trust me, I am a procrastinator thru and thru. I won't have it done before November or anything. :rotfl:
Procrastinators are the best! :rotfl: I tend to procrastinate. I feel so proud of myself when I don't....but I can't help myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter