12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella2000 said:
1 1/2 days behind and I missed another chat. Bummer.
Hey well at least I caught back up with myself on Saturday. Hi April! Sorry to miss you in Chat last Friday!

kimerinc said:
But John, we don't really know anything about Todd's sword. It is all covered up.
DisneyVegas1 said:
Safety First ...

pirate:
Yeah, like I could stop reading at Saturday after a comment like that - I guess I need to keep reading. You guys are a riot. I was going to say I'm not touching that comment by Kim but somehow :blush:

lbgraves said:
Here it was CCD, Church, then lunch & the kids having meltdowns from being tired & hungry. :( DD cried on the way into Church again saying that she didn't want to see Jesus because she was too hungry again. :rotfl: The cheese nips seemed to make her happy but it was a waste of an hour with both kids acting up..... DS would scoot down the pew & sulk. When DH had DD and I got DS to sit next to me and pay attention, DD would cry. OY BOY!!!!!
Funny!! DD had to go with DH Sunday because I was down for the count. I was dreading their return however she did quite well.

lbgraves said:
Oh no! I will let DS tell him what we think of floam in this house. The kids have been told repeatedly that the stuff they show in TV isn't nice like that & just makes a huge mess & makes them frustrated so we wont buy it. :thumbsup2
DD tried to con me with that stuff this week. I picked her up from school and took her for her first allergy shots (that is another story) and I promised her a little something for being brave and we passed the floam and she made some random comment suggesting "Gee, I wonder how that works" innocent innocent blink blink. I looked at her and said "I'm not buying that for you"

kimerinc said:
Hi everyone! We have been at an Ice Skating competition for DD this weekend and just got home. Good News!! She won!!! First place!! What a rush. I can see why parents like this whole competitive thing. I, however, do not think I can take this kind of stress. She is way more composed than I am.

kim
Okay Kim, I know I'm still behind - at least I'm on sunday but wanted to say congrats to your daughter!! How exciting. DD is starting skating lessons next month she is very excited about it. I'll have to tell her show her your daughter on the website again and tell her about the competition.

lbgraves said:
Brothers and Sisters is pretty good so far. There are so many strong actors in this one. LOVE Sally Field and her DH on the show!
Oh bummer - I missed that one too! I really wanted to see it. What a strong cast.

Bella2000 said:
I almost said oh I'll just wait since I was feeling better and then started feeling crappy again and guess what the visit showed..drum roll...pneumonia.

Take care of yourself, Bella. Don't do anything more strenuous than reading the DISboards.:surfweb:

klineyqueen said:
Here is the picture of the tiger over my DBrothers Driveway.
47b6d704b3127cce8d793f138c3900000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Here is one of the new little cutie
47b6d704b3127cce8d790b098c3900000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Brandi - that is great!!!

My son just climbed up on my lap. He proceeded to cough in my face, then he got back down. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3 Why??? Why do kids do such gross things????

Today is preschool day. I guess I better go get my little man ready for school. I finished my assignment and submitted it this morning...see you cool cats later!

pjpoohbear said:
April, I am looking at doing some highlights. I them did at home last time and they worked out fairly well for a first try. They have better tools now and I know I could do a much better job.

Pj

Pj, You can get a few foils done at any salon (try 10 to start) and that will give you alot of blond highlight and look really natural as it grows in. It will look great with your now darker hair.

DD and I have been getting highlights for about 4-5 yrs now and it really adds some depth/illusion of volume (through color variation) to hair.

BTW everyone: You guys really take that whoever gets left behind; stays behind pretty seriously..... Be gentle with the posts this am; i may be caught up by lunchtime.

pjpoohbear said:
OMG KIM! YUCK, the earliest we have had snow in the last 15 years was our Thanksgiving day (Columbus Day?)

The year DD was born (1993) we had snow for Halloween that year (in Central PA.) Really freaky....

Jhalkias said:
I am so ashamed of myself . . .

But I just could NOT control my laughter . . .

:blush:

John1

I am SO far behind now! You guys were chatty and one of the first posts I run across is John1 talking about Todd's sword.....I guess I can see where the post were going if it was this bad before 7 PM! :rolleyes:

goofyforlife said:
Here's a smilie of Becka diligantly getting her water in for the day

:drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking::drinking:

Thanks! You have motivated me to get my 8 glasses of water in today. :)

I didn't do too bad my first day back OP although I did already use some of my flex points. :rolleyes: I will explain when I get caught up......so expect to hear about it by Thursday if you are lucky! :rotfl:

MrsMork said:
But then we all know that the length of the weapon that is not necessarily more important as one's skill in using that weapon. :teeth:

:faint:

Am I the only one a little shocked that ANGIE is the one saying this? I expect it from V or Brandi, etc.. but not from our dear sweet Angie! What have we done to her? :rotfl2: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter