12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
elaineteresa said:
thanks Lisa - I assumed that about the regular dining seating. Just wasn't sure how it would work if we linked to the group.

Can I request that we be linked to the late group then? I will send you a PM so that you have a record of the request.

as always thanks for everything.

elaine
:woohoo: :banana: :Pinkbounc Elaine, glad to have you joining us!! :yay:

Caroline, were you the only who brought up the Amazing Race challenge for the kids? If not...how is that coming anyone?

lillygator said:
my TA just emailed me. Seems DCL has once again skipped over my sail date for Florida resident rates....bummer! He said they were out for the rest of the year....

Well that stinks! :guilty:

lillygator said:
Lisa - the pirate photo...is someone from Shutters doing this? I read in a TR that they charged a fee....

After last year's fiasco, NO! I was planning on a non participating spouse to help us out. I think that it would be a great shot from deck 4 balcony looking down on the steps too. :) I don't think anyone ever found a picture in Shutter's of our group.

becka said:
Lisa has all the seating figured out. I think she said you guys were in the same station as her. See she knows who she needs to keep an eye on..... ;)

As well as who to try to keep as far away as feasible. :p :rotfl:

lbgraves said:
After last year's fiasco, NO! I was planning on a non participating spouse to help us out. I think that it would be a great shot from deck 4 balcony looking down on the steps too. :) I don't think anyone ever found a picture in Shutter's of our group.

they had about 5 in there, I bought one for us.

klineyqueen said:
I have not had time to check the website. Between catching up, being a mom, and shopping I have been busy. Does Lisa have posted who is in which station? JW

Brandi, I wont do that until I get confirmation back from DCL. :)

becka said:
This is no where near as detailed as my WDW spreadsheets - those are massive. I love them! :love: :lmao: It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to see all that information in a concise format. :cloud9:

Now, I have never planned a WDW that much. No spreadsheets or anything. When we go on our own we get lots of FPs and go with the flow. :)

becka said:
I even do my packing list in spreadsheet form.... just more proof that I really need help! :lmao:

Finally!!!! Someone more spreadsheet obsessed than me!!!! :rotfl:

I use a spreadsheet for our ADR's and what parks....I try not to get too detailed. I started one for the cruise simply because last year we missed a ton of different activities because we forgot what was going on and when.

MrsMork said:
:woohoo: :banana: :Pinkbounc Elaine, glad to have you joining us!! :yay:

Angie, it is actually Diana's group of 24 that has just joined the late group. :) It just worked out that way with the numbers & helps everyone.

has anyone made any magnets yet? I am working on a couple. Last year's had the dates on them so I can't use all of them.

lillygator said:
they had about 5 in there, I bought one for us.

Well, maybe the others were bought too. I know that I went in a couple times and talked to the manager looking for it.

lillygator said:
I use a spreadsheet for our ADR's and what parks....I try not to get too detailed. I started one for the cruise simply because last year we missed a ton of different activities because we forgot what was going on and when.
I figure if you miss something that's just an excuse to take another cruise.

MommyMinnie said:
I figure if you miss something that's just an excuse to take another cruise.

we missed every single show last year. I don't know what the heck we were doing!

lillygator said:
has anyone made any magnets yet? I am working on a couple. Last year's had the dates on them so I can't use all of them.

I am trying to decide if I want to print on the magnetic paper or get one of those magnetic photo folder things like they have at Walgreen's. I could change it that way. I will be using the same pirate night one that I did for last year.

the magnet paper is expensive...at Michael's they wanted $15.99 for just a few sheets. I think I got mine at WM before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter