12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
pyramid2000 said:
:thumbsup2

On the Repo Med thread, someone has a picture of each floor and the rooms DISers are in marked. Helps in finding people, especially for the Tag Game.

Already in the works. People people leave some surprises. I will have a deck plan with stars, or such, on DIS rooms. Making the tag game easier.

Pj

Caroline, if you want to head this one up, I will forward the files to you to organize the tag, when I get them finished.

I just ordered that 3 year subscription magazine. Since you could use paypal...why not! That is an awesome price! Just getting Disney mail here is exciting!

I am currently on the Gymboree site getting some fall/winter things for my darling kids. They are having their baby sale. I also have a coupon for 20% off!!! I am getting some great deals! I just love their clothing.

my TA just emailed me. Seems DCL has once again skipped over my sail date for Florida resident rates....bummer! He said they were out for the rest of the year....

becka said:
I am not very good at backgammon but I do love to play cards. We always take a pack whenever we travel just in case we have time to play. DH bought some CC cards for us on our last cruise and I hope we get the chance to use them sometime during the week. I would love to sit at one of the tables by the windows on Deck 9 and play rummy with DH.

And before you guys start....Rummy has nothing to do with pricing! :rotfl:
:lmao: I certainly hope NOT, on one of the tables by the windows on Deck 9! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: This would NOT be a good pricing place! ;)

becka said:
So much work.... :sad2:

I can handle shaving my legs but it will be December here and possible snowing so flip flops probably will not work. I don't currently wear nail polish - in fact I am pretty sure what I have would have dried out! I am a mess.... :sad2:
You are not a mess...you are my twin! I am going to the spa this Friday with my GF who is getting married on Saturday. I am having a mannie and my very first pedi and my first facial. My toes and feet look like they were sandblasted from the beach! I am a bit nervous. Especially about the facial!

MrsMork said:
:lmao: I certainly hope NOT, on one of the tables by the windows on Deck 9! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: This would NOT be a good pricing place! ;)
That would be a fun place to price...if you were not going to be arrested or heaven forbid thrown off of the ship!!!!! EEEEGADS!!!

Lisa - the pirate photo...is someone from Shutters doing this? I read in a TR that they charged a fee....

becka said:
Get our your calendars everyone!!!

I took the stats I built yesterday and used them predict the approximate date for the really big milestones. Of course these are just estimates but they are based on hard numbers. I will give myself a margain of error of +-3 days. :lmao:

30,000 on Friday, October 6th
40,000 on Wednesday, November 8th

The calculated date for 50,000 is on Monday, December 11th but since I know we all have something scheduled that day I won't make it an official date! ;) I do think we will post even more feverishly between packing and traveling to hit that 50,000 before we set sail so even though the stats say 12/11 I will make a prediction of Wednesday, December 6th.

You have been given ample time to prepare that TIVO (or VCR for those in Canada), hire a babysitter and clear your schedule of all unnecessary meetings, appointments, chores, etc.. Consider yourselves officially invited to the parties!!!! party:
Oct 6 is our wedding anniversary, but it looks like we will need to be posting instead of celebrating and pricing! ;)

klineyqueen said:
I just hope we are near each other...that way if my DS or DD throw a fit I can pretend they belong to you!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: I am bad...I can't help myself!

Lisa has all the seating figured out. I think she said you guys were in the same station as her. See she knows who she needs to keep an eye on..... ;)

Ok --- I just looked at my itinerary sheet and I need to put some relaxation in there.....too much stuff to do! I hope there will be some time to lay around or is it lie around?

I am ready ready ready...although we leave in 45 days for the food and wine fest - get can a bit of a Disney fix!

MrsMork said:

:rotfl: That is the way DH read it at first. He was like Deck 9????? :scared1:

It is fun seeing you and Brandi catch up.... :)

elaineteresa said:
I've worn thorugh a black pair and just bought brown. ALl the fun colors are gone after summer.

Elaine, the Crocs store at MCO has lots of cool colours.

Pj

lillygator said:
Ok --- I just looked at my itinerary sheet and I need to put some relaxation in there.....too much stuff to do! I hope there will be some time to lay around or is it lie around?

I thought the same thing when I tried to make a spreadsheet with our plans so I could see when was a good time for an adult evening and spa treatments, etc.. It got very crowded and just looking at it made me exhausted. :faint:

becka said:
Lisa has all the seating figured out. I think she said you guys were in the same station as her. See she knows who she needs to keep an eye on..... ;)
My kids are generally good at restaurants. In 3 years we had to take our DS out one time. If we need to take him out on the cruise...he will just go to the kids club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter