12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok here's a cute story.....

My two DDOgs are starting to sleep next to each other....

Which is a big accomplishment because at first Casey wanted no parts of abby

I finally called Disney and just placed my order but I was too tired and probably got the swim coverups in all the wrong sizes for the suits.

elaine

I tried to place an order with Disney shopping today but none of the codes worked....

the web site shows no lime green logo shirts but they actually do have a few in adult M and S. often the last stock does not show up online but they do have some so it is worth checking, I found this out at American girl as well.

Can you have an American girl get together on a Disney cruise?

elaine

you could type them in and it didn't come up expired. Just the screen blipped and then the code box was blank again....

they will give you 10% on the phone but they told me the mousesavers one for $15 off was only for new users. bummer.

elaine

elaineteresa said:
they will give you 10% on the phone but they told me the mousesavers one for $15 off was only for new users. bummer.

elaine

Who's a new user? They emailed me the $15 code in an email today or late yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter