12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
and maybe the smallest wristbands might fit them......

Kim....Do you have an AM girl to try one on?

actually my order was so big that I got it anyway with teh 10%

I ordered a bunch of swim sits for the kids at the womens shelter. and backpacks.

KACHING.

elaine

when are we wearing the shirts - just at teh sail away?

elaine

the kids will get a kick out of being part of the green army.

never that of that...(donating the suits)

Staples had $0.15 cent notebook paper last week and i gave 12 packs to the school guidance office (because i know they give them out to kids whose parents couldn't afford it.... It amazes me....)

I think at sail away is all i'll manage with DH...

I bought us the matching Disney aloha outfits too. SHirts for DH and I, dress for DD and the espedrilles...

our old nursery school has adopted the local battered womens shelter and gives used and new items.

but I bet the new K has students who are also in need as well. thanks I will ask about that.

elaine

then we have the matching Disney blue and white hawaiian prints...

Shorts for DH, (i'm getting a tie made too), and dress for DD and I. THose are really nice fabric. (we got hair scruncies made too) and i bought the beach bags to match....

we have a couple all Disney things but I just cant bring myself to wear them all together - maybe for pics. plus the patterns are just too busy for photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter