12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
Hmmmm.....so that's the dowery? Jason's name was put on the car? :rotfl2:
yep!!! Prior to him there were no permanent names...he was the first!!!!

lbgraves said:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT ONE!!!! :thumbsup2
That one was my idea. I should take pics of the others. One of my nieces has games like chutes and ladders and candy land coming out of it. Another has dolls and stuff. My nephew has his name on puzzle looking pieces that are camo in color with his actual name in hunters orange.

lillygator said:
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew you could do it!!! YAY Vanessa!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I saved it for you. Yeah! That's the ticket!:rolleyes1

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off' (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are travelling on), and on your right side is a fire engine travelling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is another galloping horse. Both horses are also travelling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
For the answer click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk a** off the merry-go-round. *

We hit our goal for the day and then some!!! I won't be around much tomorrow....especially in the AM....busy cantata day!!!

pyramid2000 said:
You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off' (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are travelling on), and on your right side is a fire engine travelling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse which is the same size as your car and you cannot overtake it. Behind you is another galloping horse. Both horses are also travelling at the same speed as you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation?
For the answer click and drag your mouse from star to star.

* Get your drunk a** off the merry-go-round. *
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

pyramid2000 said:
Good luck with that Brandi! :thumbsup2
Thanks. They are doing really well with it. I am not too worried. Every year it gets a bit easier and easier. We do a new show every year...but the kids get more comfortable in that situation and things run more smoothly!

87Heel said:
By the way, V had 22,000 and 23,000; so this is her 3rd pirate:

Wait a minute....AND she was whining earlier this month. :confused3 ????????
Now I'm going to whine......:rotfl2:

DrHug said:
Wait a minute....AND she was whining earlier this month. :confused3 ????????
Now I'm going to whine......:rotfl2:
You can't whine! You are leaving tomorrow! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Angie and Dennis...have a safe trip! We'll be seeing you and Aaron real soon!!! :woohoo:

I'm gonna hit the hay. I have a whole house to clean tomorrow!

Night! :wave:

BYE!!!!

Bags are packed... online check-in done... going over final checklist... leaving for the airport in.... 5 hours.... gotta sleep.

See you on the 9th!

pyramid2000 said:
I'm gonna hit the hay. I have a whole house to clean tomorrow!

Night! :wave:

Angie will probably say Hi! before we leave. Have a good cleaning day and will see ya soon. You have a safe trip also, Thank You!

Our prayers will be for a safe journey for everyone. We can hardly wait to see all of you, but will have to I guess. Darn! It won't be long now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter