Status
Not open for further replies.

lbgraves

Little Cinderella's Mommy
Do we all have our sunglasses packed?

1.gif

waltsgirl said:
Do the socks have to be clean?
I would think you would want the ones in the front around your face clean. Might not matter on the back of your head.

Yes she really is standing in the back of that tonka truck...is it dangerous...yes....did I take a picture anyway....yes....

This is just one of the many dare devil things this child does. My DS would never do something like that...Eliza...only every 2 min or so!!!
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10c4ce0d7200000015100IZt27Zo1ZMb

MrsMork said:
I would think you would want the ones in the front around your face clean. Might not matter on the back of your head.

Good point, Angie! :rotfl2:

klineyqueen said:
Yes she really is standing in the back of that tonka truck...is it dangerous...yes....did I take a picture anyway....yes....

This is just one of the many dare devil things this child does. My DS would never do something like that...Eliza...only every 2 min or so!!!
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10c4ce0d7200000015100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Of course you did so that you can show her where your grey hair came from when she is older. ;)

klineyqueen said:
My Ds was so excited about the Mickey/Minnie snow globe. He presses the button to make it play all day long!!! My mom and dad gave it to the kids...it was so worth the money!
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10ca2d0d9600000015100IZt27Zo1ZMb
That is a gorgeous snowglobe!

Loving the pics!

My mom and dad made this train. It is VERY LONG!!! all of my aunts and uncles have one per family. Each of my parents kids have their own car. Each of their grandkids have their own car. This year there were 2 new cars...Eliza's and baby Slate's. Anyway, I took a few pics...there are many more cars than this..but this is the engine and coal tender..that is my parents on the engine. The coal tender has each of my grandparents
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10de410df000000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

lbgraves said:
Rush rush rush to get there & wait!

039A-Watchingtoonsintheterminal.jpg
The shirt Sophia is wearing is the same one Dina had that we got signed at GS. It had EVERYONE on it, even Tink! :thumbsup2

klineyqueen said:
My mom and dad made this train. It is VERY LONG!!! all of my aunts and uncles have one per family. Each of my parents kids have their own car. Each of their grandkids have their own car. This year there were 2 new cars...Eliza's and baby Slate's. Anyway, I took a few pics...there are many more cars than this..but this is the engine and coal tender..that is my parents on the engine. The coal tender has each of my grandparents
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10de410df000000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

Brandi, your family is so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter