12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey V,

Maybe this one will cheer you up a bit . . .

20420john2.jpg

Every Gator Fan should wear a diaper on their head!

John1

PRICELESS!!!! :lmao:

Merry Christmas all

Gotta go help out....house burning down... DH has already set our cutting board on fire.... don't ask...

DD is always yelling..."I smell smoke", "Something's burning!", "Dad, there's smoke coming from the pot!" - its usually steam!..Yesterday, she did it again and everything was fine and not 5 minutes later, I turned on a front burner, put a pot of water on the back burner and then put the cutting board on the front burner to use for cutting eggs (no counter space) and walked away....DUH! No fire. No fire. I blame it on subliminal messages...those women and their Estrogen Mind Tricks...worse then Jedi mind tricks..

Well,

On an emotional note, mom had picked out cards and some gifts for people back in November before she passed. It was hard to see that . . . and made me miss her presence even more. Christmas just isn't the same without your mom . . .

John1

John1, I'd post a hug for you, but the hug smile is not working...so {{HUG}}

sung to the Happy Birthday Song :rolleyes1:

Happy Birthday to Me :cool1: Happy Birthday to Me :goodvibes: Today, I decided to take the day off :idea:
so I can sleep in ...just me! :woohoo:

Darn!

Went to bed and then realized I could have been the first one to wish Carla a Happy Birthday!

Hope you're still sleeping!

John1

everyone is still asleep here...I am enjoying the "quiet" time.

Today starts my diet and training.....our triathlon is in April so we both have to get training. Last time I did this Samantha was between 6m to a year old....

back to work tomorrow......yuck!

Yeah, I am off this week and training for my triathalon too while I am off . . .

Eating, drinking, and sleeping!

(so why won't the boards let me click on the banana? Imagine the dancing banana here)

John1

Lisa - I did see the one of John2 and the girls swarming him in the tube!!
Very cute!

John (and Amy), you guys must know how bad I am with words at this point. I can only imagine what your mom's cards meant this holiday season. I can't tell you how much you mean to us - AND your "BUCS" magnet is safe on our fridge....still.....but John2 had the OSU coozie out hexing it for the basketball game ~ the toothbrush is being fought over three ways... (Haley said - "forgetaboutit")

On a serious note, I know I am usually trying for the fun side of things and that I have probably not said many things I wish to be repeated about my own family....but no matter what I have said I respect and appreciate my mother in more ways than you can imagine. How she was when I was growing up, compared to my sister, made the three of us who we are.

This past week has been a scary one for my mom. And for me and Amber. We think she has breast cancer. She is not telling us the truth, she is not even telling us the same story. My sister, firstly is freaking since she feels its hereditary --- or contagious...me, I am frantic...for my mother....she is going through a divorce and my sister moved out about a year ago, so she is really on her own and is a very "keep to yourself" person.

any extra thoughts or prayers please send my dear mom's way, thanks...

V- for sure we will keep your mom and your family in our prayers. What is your mom's first name? (I need to talk with God). Another {{HUG}} here.

Our treadmill is not working. (Yes, I know how it works. And it worked just before the cruise.)

Our treadmill is not working. (Yes, I know how it works. And it worked just before the cruise.)

Excuses, excuses . . .

Maybe the treadmill is afraid of you after the cruise!

(I know MINE should be!)

John1

I was over on Disney Shopping and just spent over $80. :rolleyes:

Of course $45 (10% off) was on the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse set for DD's birthday next month. It says it will ship in 4 weeks so I just have to hold my breath and pray that it will get her in time. It also means that I think I will select the Saturday after her actual birthday for her party. ;)

Although since I needed to spend $75 to get free shipping I kept shopping. I was really shocked to find the Graco Princess baby gear marked down from $70 to $35 and then there was a $10 off code that could be used getting it down to $25 and then I still got another 10% off that so for just over $20 I and getting the whole set!!! :woohoo: That will hopefully be here in plenty of time for her birthday so if the clubhouse fails to show up at least I will have a backup. If not then I guess I may have bought my first Christmas present for next year. :rotfl: That would have to be a record for me!

This is the set I got her and based on her reaction to the little stroller she got yesterday I think she will love it!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

C A R L A !

I hope you have a great day and I hope you are still peacefully sleeping! ;)

Is quick quote not coming back after the upgrade? :confused3

Oh and John1 -- can you not do the banana but using the code directly instead of clicking on him? :banana:

Just type : banana : without the spaces and voila you have Bananaman! :rotfl:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Excuses, excuses . . .

Maybe the treadmill is afraid of you after the cruise!

(I know MINE should be!)

John1

HA! I found the problem (an additional power switch on the front, at the bottom, that we never use; must have bumped it when moving Christmas boxes). So now I have a workout completed. So what if it's almost noon.

HA! I found the problem (an additional power switch on the front, at the bottom, that we never use; must have bumped it when moving Christmas boxes). So now I have a workout completed. So what if it's almost noon.
Marielle I was SURE it was your birthday fairy EARLY letting you know you didn't need to worry about such things until AFTER your birthday! You have until Friday - wait - your actual birthday doesn't count either = put it off until Saturday!

Thank you for your birthday wishes!! Yes, I slept in- wow until 9:45A when I heard my office phone ring and pavlovs dog reaction kicked in - JUMP UP CARLA!

DH, DD, my sis and nephew are taking me out for birthday lunch. What to pick. Anything but Chinese. We have Chinese food for New Years Eve and its everyone elses fav so I stay away from it on my day! Hmm Indian food, Macaroni Grill, Chilis, Bugaboo Creek. Perhaps we should stay away from everything in a mall - its probably chaotic.

Have a great day all. I will!!

They would not take my sharpies, but there are lots of colors on my pillowcases.

That is so strange how they told us all different things. They took our sharpies but they were already in the 2 gallon ziplock bags. ????

Goodness! We just got in from the mobs...at least as much of a mob as you see here in this town. ;) I picked up a couple roasts to put in the crockpot one day this week at the outlaws...have to pack that now! I also got sodas & waters. We picked up an ice cream cake for DH too. Yes, I know that his bday was yesterday. Yes, I did have a cake for him...the giant cookie that DD picked out for him. The problem was that it was pretty much raw under the thin crust. I am taking it back...already talked to the CSR that I know there.

Next stop was Target. I was hoping that it wouldn't be too bad since it was almost noon by the time we got there. WRONG!!! I did score in the girl's department though!!!!!! Their holiday dresses are already marked down 75%!!!! I picked up 4 beautiful ones to put away for DD. They are 10 & 12s. I know that the 6 & 8s are being worn before I thought they would be so I will probably be taking these out for the 2008 cruise. I like for her to wear the dresses a size bigger than her regular clothes though. She likes them to be longer & they don't itch if they are a little looser. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter