12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0291.jpg

YUM!!!!

klineyqueen said:
How old do you think little girls should be when you first paint their nails?

To the point where they aren't sucking on them all the time.

These are my kids with all of their cousins...both sides of the family. They were all here for Thanksgiving!! My 3 year old is the second oldest in the bunch!!! I love this pic. The funny thing is they set it up themselves!!! We just added the baby.
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10bdea4df200000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

klineyqueen said:
How old do you think little girls should be when you first paint their nails?

Some polish just won't stay on those really thin baby/toddler nails, so it's pointless... or if you have a thumb kid, it's off right away, too.

These are our nieces. My Goddaughter is on the left. They were on my DS's bed. They (all of the kids...not just those 2) had his whole room trashed by the time the day was over!
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10b2b90d3e00000016100IZt27Zo1ZMb

My Ds was so excited about the Mickey/Minnie snow globe. He presses the button to make it play all day long!!! My mom and dad gave it to the kids...it was so worth the money!
47b6cc20b3127cce8f10ca2d0d9600000015100IZt27Zo1ZMb

This would be alot easier if snapfish let you post their pictures still. UGH!

well, I would love to stay uo and try to get my first REAL pirate but, I am falling over!!!

Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter