12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought JoJo and I were alone tonight. Nice to see others out to play.

18.gif

Not!

tynkerbell said:
Does the amount of luggage you pack stress anyone else out? I just can't pack "light" for a 10 day trip, especially when I have to pack formal wear, semi formal wear, cruise casual, beach attire and shoes for all of the above... oh and pirate costumes. :crazy: I'm about 90% packed but it just seems like it's going to be such a pain hauling all this luggage from the airport to car, car to port, etc. :faint:
I'm dragging our stuff out and starting packing tomorrow. I just couldn't before TG, just too much work here before that.

tynkerbell said:
Does the amount of luggage you pack stress anyone else out? I just can't pack "light" for a 10 day trip, especially when I have to pack formal wear, semi formal wear, cruise casual, beach attire and shoes for all of the above... oh and pirate costumes. :crazy: I'm about 90% packed but it just seems like it's going to be such a pain hauling all this luggage from the airport to car, car to port, etc. :faint:

I know - how light can you really go? you need at least 2 oufits per day. so either you do wash or carry a lot of stuff.

plus what if it really is 65 degrees on CC when we are there? brrr...

V - stop scaring us!!! let us stick with the delusion of being sweaty and sun burnt.

GoofyforGoofy said:
Ok, we got back from the parade in Westminster.

WP-001a.jpg

Abby before the parade

We use a gentle leader with Lexi too, and the exact same leash only green.

John1

tynkerbell said:

It is that or not have what you need. :) Don't stress about it!

MrsMork said:
I'm dragging our stuff out and starting packing tomorrow. I just couldn't before TG, just too much work here before that.

I may have to give up on the idea of Christmas decorations or maybe just a tree in the front window ..... no time! :confused3

I really wish I had done this before. everyone else seems so calm.

Amy - how about giving us some calming words. Angie?

someone sane tell me that it will all work out. LOL.

elaineteresa said:
I know - how light can you really go? you need at least 2 oufits per day. so either you do wash or carry a lot of stuff.

plus what if it really is 65 degrees on CC when we are there? brrr...

V - stop scaring us!!! let us stick with the delusion of being sweaty and sun burnt.
We have been to CC 8 times. Only once has it been too cold for the Floridians and that was late Dec 2004. All the trips have been in Dec, Jan and Feb. I think you will be plenty warm to enjoy the days. BOTH DAYS!!!! :woohoo:

Sleep wasn't going to happen. :( DH is snoring but instead of waking him up to stop I decided to come back here for a bit.

brack said:
I may have to give up on the idea of Christmas decorations or maybe just a tree in the front window ..... no time! :confused3
Our tree will definately be put up after we get back. We do pretty low key Christmas. Two weeks is plenty for us.

brack said:
I'm beginning to breathe heavy now as I think about what I have to do the next 12 days! :confused3

I feel your pain Brack, I feel your pain . . .

(we did ship our stuff to the port today)

John1

MrsMork said:
We have been to CC 8 times. Only once has it been too cold for the Floridians and that was late Dec 2004. All the trips have been in Dec, Jan and Feb. I think you will be plenty warm to enjoy the days. BOTH DAYS!!!! :woohoo:

Yes, December 2004 was a little overcast but we were still in our suits & the kids were in the water. :)

lbgraves said:
It is that or not have what you need. :) Don't stress about it!

yes but I will be one of those who won't have what I want/need because I won't want to give hubby a heart attack. as I said I was shocked when he said bring the formal shoes. LOL.

elaineteresa said:
I really wish I had done this before. everyone else seems so calm.

Amy - how about giving us some calming words. Angie?

someone sane tell me that it will all work out. LOL.
I'm not sure that I would be considered sane by those who know me well :crazy: BUT, I will tell you that it will all work out and you will all have a wonderful time. Even if you forget something, or loose something it will be fine. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter