12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! Screaming with glee here for no particular reason. LOL!

okay - I'll join in...

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrsMork said:
Mine has been exactly the same for many years. Tried briefly about 6 years ago to grow it out and make a change...didn't work out, too much work. I found a style that is very easy, fits me and a stylist that cuts it exactly the same every 5-6 weeks. ;)
Angie - that is wonderful and what I cannot find - a stylist that cuts it the same everytime!!! Is that too much to ask? :confused3 The girl that I used for years would only cut it 'well' every 2nd or 3rd time - very frustrating!

Got a printer question for you techie people.

....and I'm sure the answer is....depends on teh printer....

I've got an HP Photosmart 8450...it requires 3 cartridges....my DH bought 3 cartridges....The first 2 were exactly the same...a #99 for a #99 and a #97 for a #97. The last one currently in my machine says #100. The one DH bought was a #96. The one in the machine says "Gray Photo". The one DH bought says "Black"

guess if we use it for photos and I'll be using it for T shirts, I should run to Staples and get the right one, right?

....i.e. - someone needs to tell me to get my lazy bottom out of the chair.

...and does anyone know what time Staples opens?

lbgraves said:
Off topic random question.....I have been wondering this for a while now but forget to ask. :)

Those of you who put frozen meat in crock pots....what do you wrap it up with? I use to use saran wrap then foil but the wrap stuck & I had to peel it off the meat. I then used waxed paper....same problem & it is annoying in the morning when I am trying to pop something in the pot & head out for the day. TIA!

I only use ziplock freezer bags.....just rolls right out.

lbgraves said:
So you just stick the meat in the ziplock bag? No other wrap? That would be great! I put them in ziplocks after they are wrapped up. That would end up saving alot of $$$. :teeth:
I just stick it right into the bag!

BuzzBoyMom said:
The Andy and Kristina Show.....what time is that on at nights?! I keep missing it!!! And it is soooooooo funny!!

Well, the math lesson turned out bad (the dog even ran and hid) ...DD wanted help but when I started to explain it, she says,

But thats not how we were taught to do it...
Ummm, yeah, so if you were taught to do it, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME? :furious:

Ok, this is how you need to do it...
NOOO. Thats not right, I don't want to do it THAT way!!!
Ok, well what does your book show you?
I don't know, I didn't bring it home.
WHAT!!?!? :crazy:

Ok, 2x plus 2 equals 9 times "the quantity" 9 minus x and...
But dad, I don't know what that means...
"the quantity" means whats in the parenthesis...
But she didn't teach us that!
So what, thats the way it is...
But dad,:crazy::furious:

I guess the sad thing is that I failed algebra and ended up taking it a second year. Sad but true.

After that, I needed DIS time...and had work of my own to do...ANYTHING but that! :sad2:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Or tell them your name is Lisa....yeah!! Lisa!!
OF course - I shoulda thought of that - Lisa went to JMU here - she surely has connections. I'll definitely throw her name out if things start to take a bad turn!! :teeth:

DIS in the morning, DIS at night, DIS at the noon time ..... it seems that all I do is DIS! I better go on a cruise soon or I'll be DISing in my sleep. :confused3 :surfweb:

BuzzBoyMom said:
Got a printer question for you techie people.

....and I'm sure the answer is....depends on teh printer....

I've got an HP Photosmart 8450...it requires 3 cartridges....my DH bought 3 cartridges....The first 2 were exactly the same...a #99 for a #99 and a #97 for a #97. The last one currently in my machine says #100. The one DH bought was a #96. The one in the machine says "Gray Photo". The one DH bought says "Black"

guess if we use it for photos and I'll be using it for T shirts, I should run to Staples and get the right one, right?

....i.e. - someone needs to tell me to get my lazy bottom out of the chair.

...and does anyone know what time Staples opens?

You lost me at "got a"...

I'd follow the numbers pretty close. Ask the Printer geek at the store which one you need..there is usually a small book hooked to the shelf that will confirm the numbers you need according to the printer type. Just tell him you are doing t-s**** (<---- he he) for the DISers and...(yes he WILL call security)...he should be able to help you.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! HAPPY THIRSTY THURSDAY!!!

I am taking Jake to preschool. Then I have a rehearsal for the wedding I am singing in next weekend.

Later :wave2:

lbgraves said:
So is it worth the extra $180 per year?

I gladly pay it! My DW wasn't sure at first but wouldn't give it up now.

I am very pleased with the outcome of Dancing with the Stars...

to me, when they announced the winner and what Emmitt said and how Mario and his girl were reacting and what they said spoke VOLUMES. Don't get me wrong Mario is an excellent dancer and those dimples would do me in every time, and I know they were disappointed but Emmitt was so gracious and said nothing but nice things and Mario and his girl...well...she was shrugging her shoulders and well....it just didn't sit right with me.

And wow, Emmitt's wife is gorgeous!!

I am going to the dr around 9:30...luckily he is just across the way. Hopefully everything is ok. Today I feel fine...no weird leg feelings.

so Karen - any special plans for tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter