12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyforlife said:
8_2_76[1].gif

Cheetah Boys?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well, DD has been pretty quiet for a while. I have decided to take her upstairs. Say a prayer for her to not wake up & start coughing again, please. :) I have to go into school tomorrow to take care of the reorders but then might go out to lunch with Kathryn. She needs to vent about PTO too.

kimerinc said:
Angie,

My DD never got to meet her wonderful wonderful Grandma and Grandpa. I just know they would have been wonderful together. She adores my mom and dad and I am so excited you are bringing your grandson so she can see other wonderful relationships like that. Many of her friends are not that lucky and i always think it is good for kids to see relationships like yours.
Thank you. You all are so sweet. :grouphug:

lbgraves said:
I have been home most of the day but not online so I am wondering if I will be able to catch up before I pass out from exhaustion. You guys wont stop posting!!! :crazy:
Well, we still have stuff to say! :rolleyes1

lbgraves said:
So you just stick the meat in the ziplock bag? No other wrap? That would be great! I put them in ziplocks after they are wrapped up. That would end up saving alot of $$$. :teeth:
Yes, just right into the bag.

lbgraves said:
Go for it! I'm packing what I want to as well. :thumbsup2

BTW, both kids have Mickey Bars every single night. They don't know about room service though. I would rather keep that for the dining room. It wont be as effective of a bribe if they figure out they are available any time. ;)

:rolleyes1

MrsMork said:
Kim, what is her first name? I need to have a talk with God. :)

Her name is Holly and she could use any help you can get. She is SOOOO SWEET!!! Her kids are adorable!!!

Jhalkias said:
After a long day, a two hour drive home, and a school board meeting . . .

29 pages! :faint:

Don't know if I will make it tonight . . .

BUT I HATE to miss even one word.

John1

Especially those that are misspelled...

kimerinc said:
...Also, talked to DCL today. We cannot have the special holiday ammenties. They are only for the cruise after us.

What are they? :confused3

Although I am sure it has been asked and answered...

waltsgirl said:
Wait... we ahve a little thingy that splits the output to two headphones and you never justt want to sit and hold hands with me!!!!!

Oh the things you find out on the boards.

Someone's in TROUBLE.... :stir:

kimerinc said:
New Confession. VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE HAIR GIRL!!! I have my hair cut every 4 weeks and colored and highlighted every other time. SCARY HUH! And today, my dear sweet wonderful hair stylist told me she has MS. She is only 30. She does want to keep working, just not as much, but wants to keep me on. Yea! But I also feel horrible for her. She has 3 kids and her husband does not have a job.

That's so sad to hear about her. :guilty: I hope it is managable for a long time. :grouphug:

MrsMork said:
DGS got one so he and his buddy can watch movies. We are getting one. :thumbsup2 :love:
DrHug just got home. I told him John said we need this, he said "I got one today." ;) :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter