12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofyforlife

Sit down if you're not a Grown-Up Princess
found really good closeup of DH's coat buttons so i can get similar ones...

I will not be a character...more like a wench in similar clothing..

I got enough fabric for DH's vest so that i can have a matching bodice...

I'm just thinking he might get another wear or two from a suit - maybe Christmas, church, etc

MrsMork said:
I still need a suit for Aaron. I may just get a tux off Ebay.

Oh shoot that reminds me...........DH you have to get measured at a tux place...

I'm just going to be a fluffy wench too! They will be wanting the redhead when they see me! :lmao: :rotfl2:

Still need Gaucho's for DD's costume...... saw a pair for $20...

and need boots or boot covers for at least DD and DH

(skirt will cover mine)

I won't be able to get back on until tonight. I'm obviously taking my lunch time now! ;) :surfweb:

and i still need plane tickets for the ride home...

but we're not going home right...............

i at least am going to get out our luggage this weekend to start the whole packing process... Can pack shorts or bathing suits

Good pirate: Angie. I was trying to catch up before lunch and thought I had some time before the next milestone and then all of a sudden it was there! You all are way too quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter