11/14/09 - Special Western - 2 CC stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi-We are brand new to the site and so excited to be going on this cruise!! I'm getting a bit worried though, our tickets have not arrived yet. Does everyone else already have their tickets?

Shan:cloud9:

:welcome:

Documents have just started arriving this week. But, if they don't come, you can always complete your paperwork on line at disneycruise.com. Unless you are flying in the morning of the cruise, you don't have to have the luggage tags, either. They will provide those when you check in (either at the airport or at the port) if you don't have them.

Oh and FYI - the Disboards make a thread close at 250 pages, so if we get closed down (which will probably happen this weekend), just look for a "part two" thread with our date!

Let's see... 1:15pm Eastern... three weeks from now, my family will be exploring the ship waiting not-so-anxiously for our room to be ready at 1:30!

Michelle

Thanks Gail and Michelle! That makes me feel better!! As I read everyones comments, I'm so glad to have found a place with people as crazy about the Disney cruise as my family!! Thanks again!

Shan

Welcome PrincessMomma and family! I think my docs came Thursday or Friday. We already filled out our paperwork on line and printed it, have no Disney transfers, so all that was in it was luggage tags - WHICH we don't need because our luggage will already be on the ship :) Cannot WAIT.

Cat scans are scheduled for Monday, Doc on Tuesday, Doc on Wednesday and Saturday we hit the road assuming all is well. Cross your fingers, ok?

all the way up to 48 now. I thought the thermometer was stuck. But it's still raining.

Wow - three more weeks:banana:. I ordered the birthday celebration package for DD. That's about all the surprise I can manage!

:welcome: to the new cruisers!! Glad to have you join us. Please PM either me or Hypermommy for access to our google workbook, which contains lots of info on your fellow cruisers. You will need a google account to access it, which you can get free at google's website. Just let either of us know what it is, and we will send you a link to it. To see a list of our group's activities, click on the link in my signature.

The FE gift exchange is ongoing, but the Secret Mickey is closed. If you would like to sit in the same area of the dining room with us, please put your cruise reservation # in the dining column of the General Info section of the workbook. I'm going to call DCL on the 30th to link the new reservations to ours.

We had DD 10's birthday party today, since her actual BD is during our vacation next month (gee, wonder where we'll be?). Tomorrow I'm washing all of our summer clothes and starting to stage our suitcase packing. We leave on the 4th for WDW. Only 11 days left!!! :banana:

Good Morning!

Day shift, checking in :)

Starting out a few degrees higher today - maybe it will be pretty instead of gloomy all day. Tons of leaves have fallen, so dh needs to get out and rake. Usually, I help him, but this bronchitus has knocked the stuffing out of me.

Gail, did you get the door design I sent you?

Hope everyone has a lovely, stay HEALTHY day.

Oooh, so we got our documents on Friday too! =) And last night I finished the FE gifts, and they all fit in the box I'm shipping down to port. I'm so excited!!! I may try and knock out some packing today.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Welcome to all the new cruisers! And Hooray for all of those who have received an upgrade!

Well I haven't gotten my documents yet and now I am a bit worried. My TA is on vacation until Tuesday (I was hoping the person covering her was going to send them but I guess not :sad2:). The issue is that I am traveling for business this week and when they finally come my DH doesn't know (or want to know) the details to make sure everything is OK. I guess on the positive note I will hopefully have something else to look forward to besides a dirty house from all the "boys" being alone for 4 days.

To the beardens - AJ just sent a e-mail to Alex to introduce himself.

Bamfields, don't worry about the docs! You can fill out everything you need on the disneycruise.com site, print and bring with you. The only things you could need from the docs are your luggage tags and transfer instructions if you're taking disney transport. Otherwise it was pretty much empty.

Bamfields, don't worry about the docs! You can fill out everything you need on the disneycruise.com site, print and bring with you. The only things you could need from the docs are your luggage tags and transfer instructions if you're taking disney transport. Otherwise it was pretty much empty.

Thanks!:thumbsup2

I am really more worried about my POFQ and MVMCP information for our brief stay before but I know that there shouldn't be any problems.

Will that come with your cruise docs?

I had expected so since I booked both through the TA. She even made my dining reservations. :rotfl: I never felt so pampered before. She also sent me a note before she went on vacation asking if my boys would like a postcard! She has been great. I think its just a timing thing. If I don't get the documents by Nov. 9th, then I'll panic.:rotfl2:

Good Morning!

Day shift, checking in :)

Starting out a few degrees higher today - maybe it will be pretty instead of gloomy all day. Tons of leaves have fallen, so dh needs to get out and rake. Usually, I help him, but this bronchitus has knocked the stuffing out of me.

Gail, did you get the door design I sent you?

Hope everyone has a lovely, stay HEALTHY day.

Yes maam - and thanks so much.

I hope everyone is have a great weekend. Mine has been rather productive. FE gifts are done (as many as are on the lists now anyway but I will do a few more just in case), the house is clean but, as always, I guess I could do a bit of laundry. I think tonight will be a tomato soup/grilled cheese sort of evening. Sounds good to me - is is dinner time yet??

Take care!

I had expected so since I booked both through the TA. She even made my dining reservations. :rotfl: I never felt so pampered before. She also sent me a note before she went on vacation asking if my boys would like a postcard! She has been great. I think its just a timing thing. If I don't get the documents by Nov. 9th, then I'll panic.:rotfl2:

That sounds GREAT! That's how you're supposed to feel - pampered! It took me a long time, though, to give up control and let a TA ''do it' :rotfl:

Yes maam - and thanks so much.

I hope everyone is have a great weekend. Mine has been rather productive. FE gifts are done (as many as are on the lists now anyway but I will do a few more just in case), the house is clean but, as always, I guess I could do a bit of laundry. I think tonight will be a tomato soup/grilled cheese sort of evening. Sounds good to me - is is dinner time yet??

Take care!

Oh, that does sound good! We're having left over meatloaf and I think I'll make a mac & cheese (my comfort food when sick) . Tomorrow, I'll do Laundry, and then on Friday and remake the bed fresh. We leave Saturday morning.:yay:

Oh, that does sound good! We're having left over meatloaf and I think I'll make a mac & cheese (my comfort food when sick) . Tomorrow, I'll do Laundry, and then on Friday and remake the bed fresh. We leave Saturday morning.:yay:

And, I was so proud of myself that I am in the middle of baking chocolate chip cookies - is those bad words for you?? Sorry, DH seems to be able to control and cheat some but is sure is a balancing act.

I can't believe we leave in 11 sleeps!

GAil, I wish I had one NOW! Actually, I could probably have two. But that would be enough. The last batch I made, the refrigerated kind, that's all I had and they eventually got stale and I had to throw the last couple away. Before, I could have eaten the WHOLE plate! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter