11/14/09 - Special Western - 2 CC stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, what part of Ohio are you from?
Do you guys plan on going to the bars at night?

I am in northwest Ohio - Van Wert. As for the bars at night, probably not. Neither of us drink, except for a rare one once in a great while and that's usually only when we are vacationing at WDW. I know, I know, we are no fun.

Got our docs today. :woohoo:

Also got a nice surprise: FREE UPGRADE
Cat 4 from a Cat 7. :dance3:

BTW: Also 37yr old! :thumbsup2

Holy moly. I gotta leave soon for vacation or I'm going to lose all my clients. 2 silly mistakes in the last 2 days. I keep apologizing for my brain going on vacation 2 weeks ahead of my body. :lmao: Thank goodness for understanding clients.

I see us old folks are going to have to keep a close eye on you young-uns in your 30s. Maybe DCL will have a special club just for your age group. Oh wait, isn't it called Rockin Bar D? :rotfl2:

Holy moly. I gotta leave soon for vacation or I'm going to lose all my clients. 2 silly mistakes in the last 2 days. I keep apologizing for my brain going on vacation 2 weeks ahead of my body. :lmao: Thank goodness for understanding clients.

I see us old folks are going to have to keep a close eye on you young-uns in your 30s. Maybe DCL will have a special club just for your age group. Oh wait, isn't it called Rockin Bar D? :rotfl2:

ROFLMAO!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And what is the club for our age group, Becky? Please let it be the Quiet Cove Cafe..:cloud9:

CJ&Mickey2004, congrats on your upgrade. We also got a freebie to a Cat 4! Gotta love pixie dust.

BTW: I am also 37... with 10 years of experience. :rolleyes1

John

Now for the good news....On Saturday November 14th everyone that's on the ship is invited to participate in my hosting of a DCL House Party !!! Oh yeah... I got picked for my second DCL House Party. I was lucky enough to get selected for the first party last year, and I just got the email confirming my selection for this years party. I just hope my party package arrive before we leave for Florida. Since hte House Party is set for Saturday, We'll have a quick photo op, a few souveniers passed out and a toast to a great cruise.

Anyway... 'night all.... it's one night closer to the cruise!!![/QUOTE]

I JUST CHECKED MY EMAIL, I ALSO GOT PICKED TO HOST A DCL HOUSE PARTY!!!

I'm so glad for the few that were chosen from our group. I didn't get chosen to host but will be happy to attend!!!!:surfweb:

I'm hosting 100 people at my house on Sunday for my son's departure for two years. Wish me luck! Think I take a cruise to help me wind down in a few weeks!

We just booked this cruise today! My husband and I are taking my younger brother as a last minute getaway-- poor guy has been in college for the past 6 years with no vacations :thumbsup2

This will be my 6th DCL trip but only 2nd 7 nighter-- can't wait!

We just booked this cruise today! My husband and I are taking my younger brother as a last minute getaway-- poor guy has been in college for the past 6 years with no vacations :thumbsup2

This will be my 6th DCL trip but only 2nd 7 nighter-- can't wait!

:welcome: Glad t o have the 3 of you with us. We have lots of group activities going on. Click on the link in my signature to see the list. If you would like to participate in the FE gift exchange, there is still time to get in on it. Unfortunately, the Secret Mickey gift exchange is now closed, as assignments have been given out. We have a Google workbook that has tons on info about our cruisers. You will need a google account to access it. You can get one for free at the google website. Then, PM me with it, and I'll send you a link to the workbook.

Hey all! Yet another member of the 30 something club!:thumbsup2 Can I ask a dumb question? What is a DCL House party? :confused3I am one confused Canadian! By the way the Last cruise we were on was Nov.10-Nov17th 2007 and the port was decorated for Christmas as well as most of the ship. The only things that were not decorated as far as I remember was Castaway Cay and I dont remember seeing the Gingerbread houses I have seen in pictures. There was a huge Christmas tree in the atrium that was beautifully decorated and is a great spot to get the perfect picture for your Christmas cards!:cheer2:See you all in 22 sleeps!:banana::banana::banana:

Welcome Haley and family!

I was hoping we were going to be early enough this year to miss the Christmas Decor. I for one, would be happy to just see the beauty of the ship!

John, I vote for Cove Cafe, too! That's certainly where you'll find ME, lol.

Mental note: Be sure to beat Hypermommy on the Magic. (just kidding)

Hypermommy sinks to her knees and then tries to get her forehead on the floor in a properly chastized and petinant position. Trust me it's really hilarious to watch.... kind of like a whale trying to eat it's tail or something like that. Oh, please, please, please forgive me!!!! :rotfl2:

Is anybody cruising without kids?

Well, I have teenagers so I know I won't see them except for around dinner time when they are REQUIRED to spend time with their parents. Have to make it a strong requirement or I'd never see them. Except maybe at night when I wonder who these long people laying in the beds are.

I made a mistake on our room numbers for the FE. It's rooms 6612 and 6614, not room 6120 and 6122. I got the cruises mixed up. I realized it when the cruise documents arrived. I am so sorry if this caused any confusion. We have 3 cruises booked and I just got the room numbers crossed.

You know, I have a really hard time feeling sorry for you when your mistake is caused by the fact that you have 3 cruises booked!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

That's right we get World Series Tickets:rolleyes1

Shhhhhhhhhhh... yer jinxing our beloved boys!!!

I forgot, but was anybody interested in doing a book exchange.

I just listened to the new Dan Brown.... boy it was amazing!!!! If you get a chance to read this do so right away. It's excellent!!!

Ho BOY! I can see, here are two kids we are really going to have to keep our eyes on! :eek:

Add me to this list. Of course, I don't promise that I'll behave or even try. :rotfl2: Of course, this year I only celebrated the 22d anniversary of my 21st birthday, so I still have an excuse, right?

Also got a nice surprise: FREE UPGRADE
Cat 4 from a Cat 7. :dance3:

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

CJ&Mickey2004, congrats on your upgrade. We also got a freebie to a Cat 4! Gotta love pixie dust.

And congrats to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boy, them cat 4s must have been eeeeempty!

I'm hosting 100 people at my house on Sunday for my son's departure for two years. Wish me luck! Think I take a cruise to help me wind down in a few weeks!

Where's he going (sorry if I've forgotten)? I think you should take a cruise. It'd be wonderful for your psyche.

:welcome:
Yep, looks like I'll definitely be resummarizing numbers tomorrow! I'll do it amid house hunting but I'll definitely get it out. Check the link in my sig to see what the numbers were a couple of weeks ago but I'll get a new one out tomorrow.

Congratulations to all those who got upgraded :cool1: Yeah for pixie dust!

Welcome Haley, we just booked too. Six years of college without a break, he deserves a vacation.

smye1stdisneycruise, since it's my first I'm not a Houseparty expert but you can check out houseparty.com for details. Basically, people apply, get picked to host a party where they invite friends over to get them excited about a product or service. The sponsor, in this case DCL sends stuff to the party host to make the party exciting and interesting (little gifts, maybe a video). People do food, games, prizes, show pictures, videos, whatever you want and people all over the country are holding on the same day (mostly). Hosts upload photos and videos. I am sure a houseparty veteran can give you a better idea but the website is pretty cool.

Would be nice if some Christmas decor is up when we sail :)

Hypermommy, sent you my google account info (I think).

Was just thinking when is the Disney movie a Christmas Carol coming out. Guessing we will get to see that one on the ship?

Was just thinking when is the Disney movie a Christmas Carol coming out. Guessing we will get to see that one on the ship?

I think someone called and it's a few pages back (maybe more that a few pages, the way this group goes) but anyway, yes, Christmas Carol is suppose to be playing!!

And a big :welcome: to our new cruisers! We've got a nice big group!

-Virginia

You'll probably be more likely to find me in Diversions or at the movie theater, but I may drop into Rockin Bar D every now and then! :)

We are doing the we-think-the-documents-came-because-there-was-a-Fedex-sticker-on-the-door-but-we-won't-know-for-sure-until-after-work-tonight dance in our household! :banana:

How could the Yankees lose like that!!!!! I am totally rooting for them on Saturday. Before you all wonder what happened to my mind, I just have to say that my newfound love of the Yankees involves $$$$. Yes, DH has advised me that if the Angels win tomorrow, his BFF has tickets to game 7 at Yankee stadium. They plan to take a red-eye out to New York on Saturday night after the game if the Angels win (my B-day no less!!!). I know this little jaunt will cost a pretty penny and since we are in the middle of swimming pool construction and are leaving for a 10 day vacation in a few weeks, the extra expense is causing me great anxiety :headache:. What is it with boys and their sports? Anyone have a $$$ tree they can lend me? :flower3:

:cheer2: GO YANKEES :cheer2:

How could the Yankees lose like that!!!!! I am totally rooting for them on Saturday. Before you all wonder what happened to my mind, I just have to say that my newfound love of the Yankees involves $$$$. Yes, DH has advised me that if the Angels win tomorrow, his BFF has tickets to game 7 at Yankee stadium. They plan to take a red-eye out to New York on Saturday night after the game if the Angels win (my B-day no less!!!). I know this little jaunt will cost a pretty penny and since we are in the middle of swimming pool construction and are leaving for a 10 day vacation in a few weeks, the extra expense is causing me great anxiety :headache:. What is it with boys and their sports? Anyone have a $$$ tree they can lend me? :flower3:

:cheer2: GO YANKEES :cheer2:

:lmao:, like Hypermom said it's my fault for opening my mouth too soon:guilty:. Sorry:sad2:

So now it's glued shut:thumbsup2

I Promisepirate:

OH YEAH, WE ARE ON PAGE 246, SO I WOULD SAY THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA BE CLOSE TO SWITCHING THREADS

Now, I AM GLUED SHUT;)

I am in northwest Ohio - Van Wert. As for the bars at night, probably not. Neither of us drink, except for a rare one once in a great while and that's usually only when we are vacationing at WDW. I know, I know, we are no fun.

I am originally from Northwest Ohio as well. A small town called Liberty Center (probably never heard of it) over by Napoleon Defiance area

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter