10/24/2009 - Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B) - Thread # 30

What do we do after #30 ends?

• B.O.B. Thread #31

• An after B.O.B Thread

• Group on FB

Results are only viewable after voting.
You guys on the east coast are up late.

Well, I am calling it a night also, only three more sleeps and we are on the road.

Dang - I go into a read-a-thon to catch up, and the thread I post all my replies on gets closed so nobody sees them, and then everybody goes to bed! Not my day I guess. :confused3:rotfl: We did some clothes picking-out tonight; I think I'll stick them into the bags tomorrow & see where we stand. TTYL!

I had a PM last night from one of the :sail: googly gods. Apparently, I didn't count my 5 x :sail: for the last official post on thread #28.

So, I'm now a 52 x :sail: girl

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Gotta go folks. I have a million and one things to do today. Hope to be back at lunchtime.:thumbsup2

Mornin' all....

Wow, thread 30 already!

I need some ideas.....I don't have any of those plastic zip ties that people recommend to attach my FE to keep it from wandering off. I don't really want to go out and buy a package just to have one for the cruise. Anyone have any suggestions about how else to keep my FE from wandering?

:tiptoe::tiptoe: (Finding my way to thread 30 without thread 29 being officially closed):tiptoe::tiptoe:

Checking in...

Nancy, I read your post about your car and garage door breaking. I smiled and nodded....Rob went and had four new tires put on our Suburban.:scared1:

....and my washer is acting up a little.:headache:

You have to laugh, right?...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Ehhhh yup! :rolleyes1:rolleyes1

Mornin' all....

Wow, thread 30 already!

I need some ideas.....I don't have any of those plastic zip ties that people recommend to attach my FE to keep it from wandering off. I don't really want to go out and buy a package just to have one for the cruise. Anyone have any suggestions about how else to keep my FE from wandering?

I have the perfect idea Jen! Find MG in the terminal and she'll give you a few of her's!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter