10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the link to your trippy Wendy - I loved reading it again, brought back some great memories :)

Did you ever get around to reading ours (when I finally got around to writing it :lmao:)

Absolutely!! It was fun to read about the vacation from both your and Natalie's views together. Also loved all the photos! I posted once or twice just so I wasn't a lurker! I am looking forward to chapter 16!

I did lurked around both of Robin and Mike's TRs. Hilarious - and enlightening - understand the red br@ reference now. The Jessica Rabbit shirt is awesome.

Hey everyone... had some trouble with my internet this past week:confused3 thought I'd go into disboard withdrawl:scared: Glad to be back and happy to see there's another trip report to read:woohoo: Can't wait Wendy:)

i've been awol for a little while here.

busy finishing up my pension papers for retirement. as some of you know, they closed the place i worked for 35 years so i guess i'm forced into retirement. good thing i've got me a sugar momma.:cutie:
(thats you Robin):hug:

Nancy....you're back. How's things?????

Think you need a couple of these :hug::hug::hug:

We're ok H. Just a scare for Chuck. :eek: We'll get around it. As I always say...."What is, is". ;)

Hey everyone! Is it October 2011 yet????:lmao:

I just found out that I am getting a job transfer. It's not a surprise, but it is good to know where and when I am moving. The good news is, I will live about 5 minutes from TF Green airport in Rhode Island. Free parking at my house!

A lot can change in 18 months though, so I won't be finalizing cruise plans or flight plans until this time next year.

just finished reading your trip report Wendy.:wizard::thumbsup2
Loved it! up early to watch the ship return eh? might have to try that this time.:rolleyes1

And running the Castaway Cay run.:worship:
our son would LOVE that.:cool2: he's really been into runing lately. he's been entering all the 5 k's in our area. (i cant run. i've got a bad heart you know)
:rolleyes1:rotfl:

just finished reading your trip report Wendy.:wizard::thumbsup2
Loved it! up early to watch the ship return eh? might have to try that this time.:rolleyes1

And running the Castaway Cay run.:worship:
our son would LOVE that.:cool2: he's really been into runing lately. he's been entering all the 5 k's in our area. (i cant run. i've got a bad heart you know)

"MIGHT" have to try that???? Whaaaaaaat??;) It was the best day of the cruise last time Mike!!:cloud9: Wonder if Wendy would mind if I stole her picture of that morning? I need a new desktop piccie. ;)

"MIGHT" have to try that???? Whaaaaaaat??;) It was the best day of the cruise last time Mike!!:cloud9: Wonder if Wendy would mind if I stole her picture of that morning? I need a new desktop piccie. ;)

It was a great way to start a fantastic cruise.

We're ok H. Just a scare for Chuck. :eek: We'll get around it. As I always say...."What is, is". ;)

I hope everything is ok!

(i cant run. i've got a bad heart you know)

Robin, is he pulling my leg? Sounds like he's got a real good one to me - I saw those pictures of you two on the St. Thomas skyride in your TR!! :goodvibes

I can e-mail you a better-resolution-version if you want. Those pictures were seriously shrunk to keep the file size down.

It sure was! I could use a new desktop pic myself. :idea:

Wendy...you really had some nice pics. :thumbsup2

:rotfl::lmao:

i meant might have to try it on the return home.:3dglasses

yes, that was the best way to start a great week.:grouphug::thumbsup2

Robin, is he pulling my leg? Sounds like he's got a real good one to me - I saw those pictures of you two on the St. Thomas skyride in your TR!! :goodvibes

Yeah Wendy, he has a great heart :love: ...but physically, not so good. :rolleyes:

...he'll do anything for a smoocher though. :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter