10/22/11 Parley!! Will this get me on the ship any faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sitting here listening to Live365 (Mouseworld Radio).

Awwwww...:cloud9:

I should be walking or exercising, but I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think my Underdog gave me a sore throat. :rolleyes:

Just sitting here listening to Live365 (Mouseworld Radio).

Awwwww...:cloud9:

I should be walking or exercising, but I'm feeling a little under the weather. I think my Underdog gave me a sore throat. :rolleyes:

i warned you to stay away....but you couldnt resist my "boyish charm"pirate:

Love all the pictures! It is awesome to see everyone having fun! :cool1:

who will join us this time at 5 am as we " Welcome Back the Magic."

Finally did this on last Wonder cruise. Unbelievably awesome sunrise. I hope I can get myself up that early again!! ...or maybe you all just stay up all night?!? :eek:

Come on.... :confused3

It's Parley time! party:

Where is everyone? :sad1:

Here! Here! Am I early enough to get a coveted Boarding Group #2 card?!? :woohoo:

how do you pronounce pffft?? just like its spelled?:confused3:rotfl:

Well, I tried and now my monitor needs to be cleaned. Should have gone easy on the Cheetos for dinner... oops. :rolleyes:

Finally did this on last Wonder cruise. Unbelievably awesome sunrise. I hope I can get myself up that early again!! (Pictures on the last pages of this link: http://home.earthlink.net/~runskyhy/TR20091124Asmall.pdf) ...or maybe you all just stay up all night?!? :eek:

Here! Here! Am I early enough to get a coveted Boarding Group #2 card?!? :woohoo:

Well, I tried and now my monitor needs to be cleaned. Should have gone easy on the Cheetos for dinner... oops. :rolleyes:

Woo Hoo! A trip report. I can't wait to read it! :woohoo: :yay:

Cheetos? Too funny!

I'm off to watch Biggest Loser. I have to try to get motivated somehow. :rolleyes::)

Finally did this on last Wonder cruise. Unbelievably awesome sunrise. I hope I can get myself up that early again!! (Pictures on the last pages of this link: http://home.earthlink.net/~runskyhy/TR20091124Asmall.pdf) ...or maybe you all just stay up all night?!? :eek:

Hey Wendy.
:woohoo: i read the first 10 pages of your trip report.(i'll finish it tomorrow).
its great!!:wizard:loved the pics and disney quotes.:thumbsup2

Those sleep number beds at the Radisson are the best arnt they?:thumbsup2
You guys were getting on your Wonder cruise the same time we were finishing up our Magic cruise in Oct.:wizard: We got off the ship on the 31st.

Thanks for posting the link to your trippy Wendy - I loved reading it again, brought back some great memories :)

Did you ever get around to reading ours (when I finally got around to writing it :lmao:)

popcorn::popcorn::perhaps i should mail Minnie/bigred to her.popcorn:::laughing:

Thought we were meeting up in September ;););) You can bring her with you then!

:rotfl::rotfl: Or....post her to Walt and Di and they can bring her. That will save the cost of postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter