10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

oh I know..its tough when there is alot going on, and other family and friends!!!! There are only 24 hrs in a day...but really, at WDW...you think they could add on a few more to get everything in!!! lol

I know, Mickey has some pull don't ya think!!!

We're checking in late on the 6th (we're spending the night of the 5th at the Hard Rock and the 6th at IOA). I'm keeping my eyes peeled for anything going on the 7th and 8th.

Though we do have a 6 PM ADR at Boma's on the 6th....

I really hope something can work something out, I'd love to meet you guys!!!

I know, Mickey has some pull don't ya think!!!
I just dont know when I am going to have time to see my DH! I told him for the past 3 yrs this has been a Ladies Trip...

:lmao:

Its been a rough year...with my mom passing and he changed companies....we need some unwinding....again, he knows where to find me! Somewhere in WS! :laughing:

I just dont know when I am going to have time to see my DH! I told him for the past 3 yrs this has been a Ladies Trip...

:lmao:

Its been a rough year...with my mom passing and he changed companies....we need some unwinding....again, he knows where to find me! Somewhere in WS! :laughing:

My F&W trips started as Ladies Only trips back in 1997 with 11 online friends from all over the East Coast and the Chicago area. Our older daughter broke into it the year she turned 21 (1999) and younger daughter joined us in 2005 at age 19. Bob decided he was missing out on lots of fun 'round about 2007 and we turned that year into a real family reunion with my brother and sister and their families joining us.

I have not missed a F&W in all those years! I am so excited that it appears I won't miss this year either. :goodvibes

Seems like we all have good reasons to be looking forward to this one this year, doesn't it?

How about two of the zebra domes strategically placed on the womens shirts?! :laughing:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Hey you! Its been a long time! We are doing AKV one night then BCV 5 nights...we finally are there the same time again! Will have DH this time with DD14 and DD5...and Im doing the W & D Half again. Looking forward to seeing my Jamborini friends and meeting some new ones:goodvibes

Looking for to seeing you and RachelTori again as well! Mark still tells the story of how you found us thanks to his shirt! :rotfl:

Can't wait to finally meet some of my other Jambo Wildbunch friends!

My F&W trips started as Ladies Only trips back in 1997 with 11 online friends from all over the East Coast and the Chicago area. Our older daughter broke into it the year she turned 21 (1999) and younger daughter joined us in 2005 at age 19. Bob decided he was missing out on lots of fun 'round about 2007 and we turned that year into a real family reunion with my brother and sister and their families joining us.

I have not missed a F&W in all those years! I am so excited that it appears I won't miss this year either. :goodvibes

Seems like we all have good reasons to be looking forward to this one this year, doesn't it?
SO happy and thrilled that we will see you and yourBob:worship::cloud9::wizard: THis is my 4th F & W and you know who got me started!!!!!
Yes, Elin.....it may be a Celebration of Food and Wine....but also of Life and friends, and to savor every day we have...just like every sip of good wine.
I am proud to say I got my mom to Disney 2 times in her lifetime...in 07 and 08! Granted she over packed in 08, for a week stay, her closet in her OKW studio had 18 tops! I counted:laughing:

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

Looking for to seeing you and RachelTori again as well! Mark still tells the story of how you found us thanks to his shirt! :rotfl:

Can't wait to finally meet some of my other Jambo Wildbunch friends!

Yes, that shirt...only folks from our neck of the woods would have recognized it! But still, all of MK and there he was!!!

Bob's new shirt!!!! :)

10.gif

(Now let's see if he will wear it!! :yay: )

OK, everyone, try this link and see if offers you a FREE t-shirt....
http://www.vistaprint.com/free-t-sh...:59+PM&GPS=1615625179&GNF=1&GPLSID=0662498321

When I used this link, it has a total for the shirt shipped as $13.90, now again this is a plain white shirt, I have not looked at any of the other styles..

OK it is $14.90 for the woman's style shirt including shipping.

Do you happen to remember how the shirts run? Are they pretty close to size or run big/small?

Glad you are back!!! Glad you got your shirt!!!

OMG - Ava is ADORABLE!!!! I hope you got her a shirt too!!!

AND - I wanted to throw this out there too - I'm planning on trying to do to the culinary tour on thurs. the 6th - so, we could meet then too - if anyone wants too??!! :)
I'm pretty sure I won't be able to do the AKL meet on the 3rd - we will be with friends that are coming with us that day - so, I think i'll be hard pressed for time to get away.
BUT, I can DEF. do the meet at Epcot on the 4th.

I saw on the "sakes alive" thread that Laura or Elin had posted about possibly doing the Culinary tour as a meet................... I had suggested that the other day and think it's a GREAT idea!!!! I can for certain do on the 6th - it's already in my plans - so, maybe we can add that to the possible ideas!!!

:)

***WHOOOOOPS - I just saw that you had added it to the first page............ sorry for the repeat post!!! Hope some more of you can make it!! :)

I saw on the "sakes alive" thread that Laura or Elin had posted about possibly doing the Culinary tour as a meet................... I had suggested that the other day and think it's a GREAT idea!!!! I can for certain do on the 6th - it's already in my plans - so, maybe we can add that to the possible ideas!!!

:)

***WHOOOOOPS - I just saw that you had added it to the first page............ sorry for the repeat post!!! Hope some more of you can make it!! :)

The only problem with the 6th is that some of the Jamborinis will already have left. :sad1: But those who will still be in WDW on the 6th -- how about joining the Culinary Tour? ;)

For those planning to do the AKL Meet on Monday, October 3rd, would there be any interest in doing the Culinary Tour? :confused3

I have to order an extra large.

Did you get the ladies cut or the regular cut.

Good question since Diana ordered for me! :confused3 I do believe it was the ladies cut. In any case, it is a tad on the small side!! :laughing:

(I'll double-check with Diana if she doesn't check in here soon and get the answer!)

Diana said Ladies cut. She should be receiving her shirt in the next couple of days and she's anxious to see if hers will fit! :thumbsup2

Really, my medium is the perfect fit for me. But it's that little issue about laundering it that has me concerned! I definitely won't be washing it until after at least 1 meet!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter