10/2-8/11 Jamborini Meet was great! Now planning for Oct 2012!

You have been added! :yay:

I'm in the same boat with you regarding the t-shirt. Guess it's time to learn!! :laughing:

I'll be off the boards for about a week. I'll update the list when I get back from WDW! :goodvibes

Have a great time!!!

I am sure that Wendy will give us complete instructions when the design is finished.

I sure will............... but, it's VERY easy, if you've got a hot iron, you've got a t -shirt!!! ALSO, as stated, IF you order your transfers from Amy, she gives VERY detailed instructions on how to do it, but basically, you print out the design then iron it on............ easy peasy, OHHHHH and with her transfers, there is NO flipping or printing backwards......... yada yada, that another reason I recommend using hers.

AND - I did get one possible design done.......... I'll post and you guys can give me opinions, idea's, etc.............

Have a great time!!!

I sure will............... but, it's VERY easy, if you've got a hot iron, you've got a t -shirt!!! ALSO, as stated, IF you order your transfers from Amy, she gives VERY detailed instructions on how to do it, but basically, you print out the design then iron it on............ easy peasy, OHHHHH and with her transfers, there is NO flipping or printing backwards......... yada yada, that another reason I recommend using hers.

AND - I did get one possible design done.......... I'll post and you guys can give me opinions, idea's, etc.............

ohhhh I am excited lets see!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ohhhh I am excited lets see!!!!:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

LOL - I was trying to upload, and my phone was ringing off the hook, don't these people know I'm busy with Jamborini business............. sheesh!!!

So, my thought was a black shirt - but, it'll work on white just as well. Am I heading in the right direction?? Any idea's, thoughts, etc...............

LOL - I was trying to upload, and my phone was ringing off the hook, don't these people know I'm busy with Jamborini business............. sheesh!!!

So, my thought was a black shirt - but, it'll work on white just as well. Am I heading in the right direction?? Any idea's, thoughts, etc...............

Wendy :rolleyes1

Have a great time!!!

Iron? Iron? Hmmm, I think that I have one around the house somewhere. :rotfl2:

I like the DISigns, Wendy!! :love:

And I am delighted that you all have "embraced" my terminology for us AKL lovers!! :goodvibes (wish the TF would notice)

I would proudly wear one of these

I will have to look for mine... I know I still have the ironing board, I see it in my laundry room :rotfl2:

And I am delighted that you all have "embraced" my terminology for us AKL lovers!! :goodvibes (wish the TF would notice)

Elin,

I wish the TF would grant you the new tag....:thumbsup2

Wendy, I love :love: the DISign, I too would wear one!

LOL

I wish too - maybe!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

I will have to look for mine... I know I still have the ironing board, I see it in my laundry room :rotfl2:

Elin,

I wish the TF would grant you the new tag....:thumbsup2

Wendy, I love :love: the DISign, I too would wear one!

LOL!!!!

So, is this design the "one" then??? If anyone has any other ideas, just let me know. I personally LOVE the pink one, I think I'm gonna put it on a black shirt - IF that is the design we choose - Is anyone opposed to a black shirt? I mean, I assume we'll all wear the same color shirt with the design on it???? You guys just let me know what you like!!!

Again, seriously, making the shirts are EASY EASY - I was terrified the first time I did it.......... but, it really was easy. :)

AND - I've already got my transfers from Amy!!! ;)

LOL

So, is this design the "one" then??? If anyone has any other ideas, just let me know. I personally LOVE the pink one, I think I'm gonna put it on a black shirt - IF that is the design we choose - Is anyone opposed to a black shirt? I mean, I assume we'll all wear the same color shirt with the design on it???? You guys just let me know what you like!!!

Again, seriously, making the shirts are EASY EASY - I was terrified the first time I did it.......... but, it really was easy. :)

Black shirt sounds good to me. :) Or will it be too hot for black?

LOL

I wish too - maybe!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!

LOL!!!!

Black shirt sounds good to me. :woohoo:

It could possibly be too hot for a black shirt, although we could each choose the style of the shirt we wanted: polo, T, tank. The size of the design could also be modified by each of us to work for the style of shirt we choose. I know, if I were to make a shirt I would be tempted to do a "pocket" area design over a whole shirt one. I have found those to be quite hot in the sun. But that could be just me!

YES - you are all right, it can still be VERY hot in Oct. - we could easily do white shirts, whatever style you want - and Elin is correct, you can modify the size of the design before you print it out to suit what you need. Just make sure to save the design at it's largest size to your comp. - then resize it in your printer program.

I actually just got some cute white tee's with the scoop neck and cap sleeves, I think the pink one would look cute on one of those.

So, lets take a vote - white or black - I'm good with either!

:thumbsup2

YES - you are all right, it can still be VERY hot in Oct. - we could easily do white shirts, whatever style you want - and Elin is correct, you can modify the size of the design before you print it out to suit what you need. Just make sure to save the design at it's largest size to your comp. - then resize it in your printer program.

I actually just got some cute white tee's with the scoop neck and cap sleeves, I think the pink one would look cute on one of those.

So, lets take a vote - white or black - I'm good with either!

:thumbsup2

I am flexible. Either is good. I even like the tank idea.

While I think the pink one would look fantastic on black, it probably will be much to hot for that. I vote for a white shirt.

Now to see if I have an iron in the house...:rotfl:

Let me check around to see if one of the "create a shirt" places will do it - where you submit your design and they create on a shirt for you!!!

Let me see what I can find out and I'll let you all know - that might be easier than locating the iron!!! LOL :rotfl:

***** OK - (www).zazzle.com will do it!!! I just did one, it's the ladies babydoll fitted tee - white, with the design centered across the chest, it's $23.95 (which is great when you consider having to buy a shirt AND transfer paper AND do it yourself!!! ** Shipping is another $3.99 (total price $27.94)--- ALSO, there are TONS of shirts at all different price points!!! :)

*** Here is a pic of the shirt - I think I'm just gonna go ahead and order it!!!

isz-m1.jpg
-
isz-m12.jpg

***** Do you guys think I should remove the pink box around the design?? I'm kinda leaning towards that............... what do you guys think???

***** Do you guys think I should remove the pink box around the design?? I'm kinda leaning towards that............... what do you guys think???

Can you do a picture without the box, I do so much better with visuals...:rotfl:

Can you do a picture without the box, I do so much better with visuals...:rotfl:

Yeah, I put it next to the other one - I just quickly tried to remove the pink box............ it looks awful, but good enough that we can tell. I think I prefer without the box........... shall we vote on it?? :)

Yeah, I put it next to the other one - I just quickly tried to remove the pink box............ it looks awful, but good enough that we can tell. I think I prefer without the box........... shall we vote on it?? :)

Sure lets vote... you gonna do a poll?:wizard::teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter