*** $10.00 Gift card exchange sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

I got mine today from Fire14! Looks like I'll be eating lunch at Wendy's someday soon! Thank you! :)

:yay:

That just leaves 2 more to arrive

poohbearocks and clhcpaca

Rena (poohbearocks) your gift card was sent out on 7/20 so it should be arriving soon. I ordered it online, that's why it's taking a little longer. Hopefully you received the email that I forwarded to you with the information on activating the gift card. Sorry for the long wait.

I got mine today from Fire14! Looks like I'll be eating lunch at Wendy's someday soon! Thank you! :)
Enjoy I was drooling when I was in there buying it. I live maybe 25 min from Home of original Wendy's. I really wanted to get you starbucks but Dh was getting antsy to get home and I couldn't find a starbucks location to save my butt that day ( I know their in area).

Enjoy I was drooling when I was in there buying it. I live maybe 25 min from Home of original Wendy's. I really wanted to get you starbucks but Dh was getting antsy to get home and I couldn't find a starbucks location to save my butt that day ( I know their in area).

AWWW :love: Well thanks again :) I bought a chocolate frosty so far with it ;)

I got mine yesterday, just didn't have time to post!! I got a GC from Joanns!! YAY have my sewing machine out and ready!! All Notions are 50% off AND I have a 20% off total purchase!!! Its gonna be a GREAT shopping trip!!! :cool1:

Just gotta get it active - THANK YOU Jean (JLitfin) Ive gotta PM ya! :)

Rena (poohbearocks) your gift card was sent out on 7/20 so it should be arriving soon. I ordered it online, that's why it's taking a little longer. Hopefully you received the email that I forwarded to you with the information on activating the gift card. Sorry for the long wait.

Oh just seeing this! i did get it but not the email...Ill check my spam!!

:yay: We just went to Joann's with out 20% off coupon.

That just leaves the last one that was mailed yesterday to arrive to Cindy.....hopefully in a couple of days.

I didn't see it, But it is possible I deleted it -not looking...I get way to much spam!! if you don't mind resending JIC - fotogirl @ sbcglobal . net is my email (minus spaces)

THanks again!! Im so excited to go back to Joanns

I didn't see it, But it is possible I deleted it -not looking...I get way to much spam!! if you don't mind resending JIC - fotogirl @ sbcglobal . net is my email (minus spaces)

THanks again!! Im so excited to go back to Joanns

Rena, I just forwarded the email to you, hopefully it is received with no problems. Have fun shopping.

I know Cindy is off today............and away from a computer, so I do hope we get a report tomorrow that hers has arrived.

It was mailed Monday, so hopefully today or tomorrow...........if not, let me know Monday and we will check on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter