*** $10.00 Gift card exchange sent/received ***.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out :yay:

Post here when you mail out and also when you receive.
And let us know where you are going shopping!! :hyper:

Mail by date is July 20.

Just ordered mine on line too!!! Can't wait to hear what everyone got. Let's share how we spent to... love shopping :rotfl:

so question :)

if your person listed a GC that you have - used and have $$ left is it tacky to send?? It is a little more! just wondering :)

I think that would be alright. As long as it is at least the $10 and it is still valid.

LOL..............she told me you were her daughter. I didn't know or I would have changed names. But she didn't want to switch ;)
Have fun spending at Disneyland :mickeyjum

I will be away from my computer for a couple of days, when I return I'll get my gift card in the mail. Have a good week everyone.

My gift card was sent!! Sorry for the late reply, work life has been nuts. But good news is I hopefully will be home way earlier then expected!!!! Either tomorrow or Wednesday :cool1:

Also -- hubby says next Disney trip will be when I pass my CPA. I am studying even harder now! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter