1 day to go Photo-Countdown

Great pictures Patrick !!

Side note: You know you've spent alot of time in Disneyworld when you know exactly where a photo's been taken and only 1/4" of it has loaded. :rolleyes:

I'll second that notion. and I have the perfect caption for this latest picture

Which way do we go? Which way do we go?

Everybody looks totally lost or maybe in Awe, Nah totally lost :p

Tammy,

believe or not you got it.

We were trying to decide whether to stay on schedule or let folks go down in the lobby to explore, it was kind of funny :)

So we decided to give everyone 15 minutes to go down and browse..LOL before catching the next monorail over to the contemporary(which we should have skipped)

We were all still getting to know each other and we kept stopping to talk. :teeth: Well, at least, I was. ;)
What a fun, fun night! :) :)

I don't know why you are getting red x's Patrick, I can see the photos. Try copying and pasting the url into your browser and see you you can see it then :)

For some reason I think I took this photo...am I misremembering, PatrickinMN? This was taken while we were waiting for our Akershus ps, right?

This is fun having a photo countdown :teeth:

katholyn,

it was why we were waiting for akerhus, but it is one of mine...but I know everyone took a lot of pictures there, so we all have them :)

Patrick, I think I took this same photograph using someone else's camera, that's why I asked :)

<center>29 days to go !!!!

This one is one of my faves, there is just pure joy on their face.</center>

OMG...I just caught this...I have this and the last picture in frames on my mantle!! Great memories...Thanks Patrick!!! 29 more days to go....miss you guys!

Patinmn...what do you mean what did I do???

I am sweet and innocent...just ask me :)

Nice pics everyone!!! IS IT TIME TO GO YET???

<center>28 days !!!!!!!!!! </center>
It is a little bit early, but I have a busy day tomorrow with voting, appointments & School.
Be sure to check out that candy bar in front of NurseKim.

<font face="comic sans ms"> This was such a fun day. I can't believe it's been almost a year ago, and it will be here again soon. :teeth: </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter