1 day to go Photo-Countdown

TO save Bandwidth..the picture will be updated on the first message.....

35 days to go

YAY HONEYCUB!!!!!!!!!
I CANNOT wait to see you !!!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks for the wonderful picture, Patrick!
Corinne

Princess Steve! :) Dang! There were a lot of awesome pictures taken last year! This one ranks HIGH on my list. :teeth:

Awwww Steve that is so adorable !!!! Can't wait to meet you !!!!

Linda

:bounce: :bounce:

Aw, isn't that just the sweetest picture?!?! :teeth: It's one of my favorites!! Thanks, Patrick! I just love this idea!! :teeth: :teeth:

OMG!!!!!

Obviously that picture was taken of some HoneyCub imposter!!!!

Help! Help! Officer!! Arrest that princess-wannabe!!

:rolleyes:

and nobody better start quoting Shakespeare (i.e. methinks.....) ;)

Think that was taken in one of the Animal Kingdom shops during the thrill rides tour last year. I couldn't help myself. ;)

<center>34 days and Counting</center>

I added a thumbnail View for the old Photos...If you missed them, just click on the thumbnail.

Sorry guys, these were just too cute to resist :)

Aw, I think I'm gonna cry. This night was so much fun! :) I miss you all so much! Can't wait 'til we're all together again! :teeth:

Can anyone tell me who the girl is next to Dayna?? No one seems to know who she is.:confused:

Yes Patrick, I can see them all!

By the way, didn't they give y'all plates that night?!?!?!?!:eek: ;)
Corinne

Lol...this is great, Patrick. I look forward to these photos every day.

I guess that this will be a primer for the Turkey Leg DIS mini-meet...lol.

I hope that you can see the pictures Patrick IL.. Have you tried another computer?

Barb, I think that I wrote her name on my trip report, but I can't remember it now.

Ray :)

Thats a good suggestion Ray, I will look when I get home...may be its something with the viewer or programing here.
Thanks

Thanks for the thumbnails Patrick. What a great idea!!! ;)

That way I won't have to miss any of your countdown shots when I'm away next week. If you run out of bandwidth, let me know and I'll host the photos for you.

Yikes, I better work on NOT making that face this year! LOL :teeth: Great pic of Ray and Frank and Dayna though. ;) :)

It's "My Tommy", in his tiara!!!!! Now that's a picture that really makes me smile. It's one of the funniest stories from DIS-CON...........Tommy goes to the men's room wearing his tiara!!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p Needless to say, he did get some "unusual" looks from the other occupants of the restroom!!!!!! :teeth: :teeth:

Great memory...that was a great look on his face when he came out of the men's room....too bad we didn't see the look on the other guys.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter