09 FD Bounceback Wait

Any word yet,This is new to me and I am on the edge of my seat,I am so greatful to you guys this is my first visit to WDW in September and without you guys I would have not known about the bounceback,I do have questions is it busier during the food and wine festival?also when does the festival normally take place? with bounceback will we get the same dinning plan that we are getting now?Thanks:flower3:

IF they offer the bounceback, is that a good indication they will offer FD in April? Is the bounceback offer the same offer as the April offer usually?

There will be free dining but the general public dates that will be released in april 09 will be shorter then the free dining bounceback dates that start booking tomorrow through 10/24

Sorry to disappoint but the first FREE DDP check-ins will occur this SUNDAY (8/24) :cool1: (and we will be one of them) not the following Saturday!!

So you should know about any bounceback offers a little sooner!!

Why would that disappoint me? I'll only be disappointed if that flyer isn't waiting on me....LOL

We too have already made the decision that if there is a BB offer for free dining next year that we will take immediate action on it. That sure does beat waiting around in May and April for them to announce it and then sit on the phone for 2 hours plus trying to make rez's.

:cool1: :cool1:

TuesdaySeptember112007b.jpg

Reviving an old thread....we're coming up on that first check in date for 2008 free dining (8/30/08).....let us know if you see those bounceback flyers

We don't check in till 9/27, the very last date for the bounceback 2008....but we're hopeful that they'll be a flyer waiting on us Well, not so much the husband...but the kids and I are hopeful LOL

Why would that disappoint me? I'll only be disappointed if that flyer isn't waiting on me....LOL

our original checkin was 9/27 also, but the flights were cheaper if we left two days earlier, netting the same cost and 2 extra vaction days!. I didn't want to miss the bounceback if they had it.. very few options left when we booked the last few days of last yr.. but we booked and changes opened up when the general public bounceback was offered. We kept our original though

:cool1: Just wanted to let you all know that the wait is over!!! Bounceback is back! :cool1:

Dates - Aug 23 to Oct 1!!!

We just got back to the room and found the flyer. I will take a photo of the flyer and post it in a few minutes!

Thank You SOOOOOO MUCH!! Hope you have a wonderful stay...let us know if you learn more when you call to book yours! We had heard there might be an extra 30% off discount for OKW or SS....just keep your eyes/ears peeled!

:cool1:

Would love to know the details for the bounceback for 2009. Is it the quick service dining plan or the regular dining? does it matter which category of motel you choose (it does for the UK) value, moderate, deluxe???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter