09 FD Bounceback Wait

FreeDine07-300x180.jpg
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif
notworthy.gif

TuesdaySeptember112007.jpg

Thanks mickey2000. Hopefully we will be seeing the ones for 08 to 09 bounceback soon. Are you going this year?

Yep, even though I haven't even gone for this year's bounceback trip yet, I am already keeping my fingers crossed I will see the flier for '09!!! I need help, LOL! :rotfl2:

Yep, even though I haven't even gone for this year's bounceback trip yet, I am already keeping my fingers crossed I will see the flier for '09!!! I need help, LOL! :rotfl2:

I know that is why I started this thread.:banana: Well kind of as a ribbing to all us over planners as well. :lmao: Let us know when you get back if you saw one/got the offer.

I posted this in another thread as to why I think 08 bounce back will happen !

Current news:

April 11, 2008
Disney shares fall on recession worry

NEW YORK (AP) - Shares of Walt Disney Co. fell Friday after an analyst said a weak economy might hurt the typically recession-proof media conglomerate this time around.

The company typically reports strong annual earnings growth, but analysts say that might change in 2008.

Cowen and Co. analyst Dough Creutz said in a note to investors on Friday that Disney's parks and resorts are the business segments most exposed to a weak economy.

"In the event of an economic slowdown, particularly one that is driven by lower consumer spending, we would expect that larger purchases and luxuries, such as expensive family vacations, would be impacted," he wrote.

Also, drops in the consumer confidence index -- which has reached all-time lows recently -- are tied with drops in park attendance, Creutz said.

He said he expects year-over-year declines in sales and earnings before interest, taxes and amortization. He rates the company "Neutral."

Lehman Brothers analyst Anthony DiClemente was more positive, however.

"We believe risk to the second half of 2008 and 2009 theme parks operating income is mostly priced into Disney shares," he wrote on Friday.

He said that parks are a small part of Disney's operating income and added that a weaker dollar could boost international park visits.

Also, theme parks are diversified with cruise lines, a vacation club and non-U.S. parks, DiClemente said.

He kept his 'Equal weight' rating on the stock.

Disney shares fell $1.17, or 3.7 percent, to $30.18. The stock is down about 5 percent this year and has traded between $26.30 and $36.30 during the past 52 weeks

We booked the Bounceback last Sept and are hoping they offer it while we're there this year. We are definitely booking if they do offer free dining for 09, along with adding a 3 night cruise to the end.

Whenever we went for FD in Sept. I knew about the FD BB because of
the Dis and whenever we check into POR the CM informed me right
away about the BB offer but forgot to include the Flier in my packet.
Whenever we got to our room, I checked my Packet and nothing,
so I went back up the registration and got the info.
There was no flier in the room and they were being kind of hush hush
about the whole thing because I got taking with other guest that
had heard nothing about it.
So, Be on your toes, pay attention at check in.
We're hopeing for next year also!!!

here is the one that was in our room at Pop in Feb when we were there... does anyone know if they ever have Dec dates?

b1.jpg

LOL--can't believe this has started already. My family laughs at me because the first thing I did on our trip last year was book for this year. That's right-no dinner, no pool, no nuttin' 'til mama booked her bounceback. They also say that the booking of the bounceback was my favorite part of last year's trip, but I wouldn't go quite that far. :rolleyes1 So I'm definitely on the lookout for any free DDP bounceback offers for 2009.

But I can actually go you one better than that. I'm planning our 2009 dates around being able to get annual passes to use for free dining 2010! So I'm thinking we have to do 2009 towards the end of September (hopefully into October for F&WF again) so when we upgrade to AP's we'll be able to use them the following year in early September (or hopefully late August--less days out of school).

And insoin, when it comes to WDW, there's no such thing as overplanning. Overcleaning my house, gotta avoid that; overmowing my lawn, be careful of that; but overplanning WDW? Not possible!

LOL--can't believe this has started already. My family laughs at me because the first thing I did on our trip last year was book for this year. That's right-no dinner, no pool, no nuttin' 'til mama booked her bounceback. They also say that the booking of the bounceback was my favorite part of last year's trip, but I wouldn't go quite that far. :rolleyes1 So I'm definitely on the lookout for any free DDP bounceback offers for 2009.

But I can actually go you one better than that. I'm planning our 2009 dates around being able to get annual passes to use for free dining 2010! So I'm thinking we have to do 2009 towards the end of September (hopefully into October for F&WF again) so when we upgrade to AP's we'll be able to use them the following year in early September (or hopefully late August--less days out of school).

And insoin, when it comes to WDW, there's no such thing as overplanning. Overcleaning my house, gotta avoid that; overmowing my lawn, be careful of that; but overplanning WDW? Not possible!

:rotfl: I know I was crazy for starting the thread but hey, I agree cant overplan for a Disney trip. And since I'm checking in on the very last day for FD, I want to know ahead of time about it so I can make sure I do it first thing as well! :rotfl2:

Reviving an old thread....we're coming up on that first check in date for 2008 free dining (8/30/08).....let us know if you see those bounceback flyers :)

We don't check in till 9/27, the very last date for the bounceback 2008....but we're hopeful that they'll be a flyer waiting on us :) Well, not so much the husband...but the kids and I are hopeful LOL

Reviving an old thread....we're coming up on that first check in date for 2008 free dining (8/30/08).....let us know if you see those bounceback flyers :)

We don't check in till 9/27, the very last date for the bounceback 2008....but we're hopeful that they'll be a flyer waiting on us :) Well, not so much the husband...but the kids and I are hopeful LOL

Sorry to disappoint but the first FREE DDP check-ins will occur this SUNDAY (8/24) :cool1: (and we will be one of them) not the following Saturday!!

So you should know about any bounceback offers a little sooner!!

Do you have to book the bounceback only for yourself? just wondering if someone there could book for someone else......like say ME!:rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Rumor has it the flier will be in the rooms until 10/24, so you and the kids should be safe; the hubby, not so much. :laughing:

Yeah, my husband's hoping there is NOT a flyer waiting for us in the room. He says this is IT for a few years. Yeah, right:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter