09/12/10 - DVCers Take Over the Wonder (S.S. Member Cruise 2010) - Thread #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IM SITTING HERE SURROUNDED BY FE STUFF, CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET A SHARK INTO SOMEONES FE. GUESS I WILL JUST PUT A PHOTO IN:rotfl2::scared1:

WE SAW HIM LAST SEPT. HE WAS ABOUT 4 FEET LONG. WE FOLLOWED HIM CLOSER TO SHORE. WE WATCHED HIM SWIM BETWEEN PEOPLE AND THEY DIDNT EVEN NOTICE HIM. I JOKING SAID TO A COUPLE DID YOU SEE BARNEY PASS BETWEEN YOU. THEY LOOKED AT ME:rotfl2::scared1: YES I SAID BARNEY THE BARACUDA WENT RIGHT BETWEEN YOU. THEY WERE ABOUT 50 FT FROM SHORE WATER WAS NOT EVEN WAIST DEEP.

Must be related to Mr. Baracuda for 2008.... not afraid of anything

Me too!!! I was looking for Halloween costume ideas. For our last MNSSHP I made DH and I Toy Story's Woody and Jessie - of course we couldn't find costumes anywhere and this year they are EVERYWHERE. I want to reuse them - DH says we need to be something different. We already will have our pirate stuff so we could use that....:confused3

Me too!!! I was looking for Halloween costume ideas. For our last MNSSHP I made DH and I Toy Story's Woody and Jessie - of course we couldn't find costumes anywhere and this year they are EVERYWHERE. I want to reuse them - DH says we need to be something different. We already will have our pirate stuff so we could use that....:confused3
That's a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter