08 DEC 2007 - 7 Day Eastern Magic Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ditto :banana: :banana:

If you all have a minute will you please rate my pics.http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/805
THANKS!!!!!!

Here is my gallery
http://photopost.wdwinfo.com/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/100088

Hoping to make it in the run for the funny :lmao: or romantic :love:

:thumbsup2 Stefanie: Great photos! I had to laugh when I saw the one with the bug glasses on. Our kids freaked out during "It's Tough to be A Bug" and we had to leave. That was their look when the stuff was squirting at them. :scared1:

- Jennifer

:yay: Happy Wednesday All. Half-way to the weekend! :woohoo:

We wish everyone well on their future cruises with or not with DCL. With that, we are signing off this thread. It was great meeting you all. Maybe, we'll cruise together again in the future? :goodvibes

Take Care,
Jennifer

We had a bit of snow yesterday--it appears that mine is the only house in the entire city that actually had a bit of snow on the ground:confused3. I think it's because it's in a very protected location.

I was just looking at some of my cruise pictures. I'd really rather be back in St. Maarten or St. Thomas right about now! It's just too cold and windy for me today!

Beth

:yay: We wish everyone well on their future cruises with or not with DCL. With that, we are signing off this thread. It was great meeting you all. Maybe, we'll cruise together again in the future? :goodvibes

Take Care,
Jennifer

It was a wonderful time wasn't it! :thumbsup2

I too should probably concentrate on our next vacation threads. :surfweb:

Blessings to each of you and your families. :hug: Until we meet again. pirate:

It was a wonderful time wasn't it! :thumbsup2

I too should probably concentrate on our next vacation threads. :surfweb:

Blessings to each of you and your families. :hug: Until we meet again. pirate:

It WAS wonderful. Brack. Angie said you lost a CF card. ARGH! I hope you find it. That wouold make me sick. I have lost pictures before, and it is terrible. I lost the pics of our family trip with our kids and grandkids. That still has me wrankled. I will try to put a CD togther for you, although I know it won't be the same. I'll try to get the pics you got, especially when we were together taking some of the pictures. Did you have it when you got home? My last one was in the camera when I got home. I downloaded it onto my portable drive ASAP, and I have about 1287 pics on that drive, from this last cruise and DW trip. It is almost unmanageable to have THAT many pics. I will try to find some time to post some too. (Sigh!)

It was great cruising with you again. Until next time....

Hug

:yay: Happy Wednesday All. Half-way to the weekend! :woohoo:

We wish everyone well on their future cruises with or not with DCL. With that, we are signing off this thread. It was great meeting you all. Maybe, we'll cruise together again in the future? :goodvibes

Take Care,
Jennifer

Take Care... It was GREAT meeting all of you...

I should also jump on over to the September DCL thread as I have been inactive over there :rolleyes1 cause I was trying to Keep active here..

:grouphug:

I love snow! It's the extreme cold that I could do without. It is only supposed to reach 11 degrees on Sunday.
They're predicting the upper teens to low twenties here. We're very close to the beach (about two blocks) so it's usually a bit warmer, but even that's too cold for me.

I suggest that we all pack up and go back to the islands!

Beth

It's probably time for me to sign off this thread also. Not only am I working on our WDW trip before the Member cruise, but I also just booked a Baltic cruise on the Crown Princess for June. So I'm trying to figure out how to pack as much as possible into our tour of St Petersburg.

I also need to work on Tokyo. Thanks to a fellow DISser, I've got some great info that will make things much easier for us. :thumbsup2

It was so wonderful meeting all of you. I hope we get to meet again someday! :grouphug:

:thumbsup2 Stefanie: Great photos! I had to laugh when I saw the one with the bug glasses on. Our kids freaked out during "It's Tough to be A Bug" and we had to leave. That was their look when the stuff was squirting at them. :scared1:

- Jennifer

My guys loved it, he is just pretending that he was freaked out,
my sister does this silly face thing with them all the time where she tells them happy...and they act ridiculously happy, sad....they can cry on cue, angry.....my oldest can even make his veins come out of his head. She has done this with them since they were babies and they just love it, she keeps saying that she is going to take them to California but I say no way......

anyways I screamed when something ran underneath my feet and my boys were like MOM its just pretend.....

We got 1 to 2 inches of snow here in North Ga last night. More to come Saturday morning and then turning colder. :eek:

No snow here yet, but it's pouring outside, and it's supposed to get really cold over night. It sounds like I'd better learn to ice skate before morning!

Beth

How is everyone else doing on this fine Wednesday?

Amber I wanted to ask you if you have seen the new mini's that just came out, they are ohh sooo CUTE!!!. There are 7 twin packs and 3 adventure sets. We just need radiator springs fire department, dinoco dream & parade of classics.

I saw the pink Sally and of course thought that was cute, but I am avoiding the minis and just sticking to the regular sized Diecast.

I do know there are new ones already out there including:

Dinoco Mia and Tia
Not Chuck
TOW
Pit Crew Guido
Tom Race Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter