• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

🎄The Official HOLIDAY DECORATIONS at Disney Resorts Thread🎄

Yeah the tree pic I posted above is new, just was hoping for current lobby/outdoor pics. Probably all the same, but just like to have them documented for next year to track any changes! I’m sure they’ll post sooner or later! I love looking at the displays!! Can’t beat the holidays at Disney!! Hope you are well!! 🥰
I'm sure they will :). Thank you, we are well! Softball season just ended so now thinking about FL haha.
I hope you and yours are well too :mickeyjum

Not at AKL yet. Checked in today, bummed. Heard it was one of the best that’s why we booked it for this trip. I’ll keep you posted though.
We just checked out of Wilderness Lodge yesterday. We were hoping their big tree went up while we were there but no luck. It is pretty special (like AKL)

Some of the CMs at Enchanted Rose said they were waiting on their tree and seemed to think it was going up tonight or tomorrow. I thought about popping over there in a bit to see if they are working on it (staying in the Villas) but may fall asleep first 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter