• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

🎄The Official HOLIDAY DECORATIONS at Disney Resorts Thread🎄

IMG_7462.jpeg

IMG_7262.jpeg

Pro tip: the line was a lot shorter at the Contemporary gingerbread house than the one at Grand Floridian. Also, the Contemporary gingerbread ‘bricks’ are much better (softer and tastier) than the GF ‘shingles’ which were thicker and chewier.

The folks at the Innkeeper’s Club told us the gingerbread display at the Boardwalk would go up 11/17.

Thanks! Was looking for pics of current decorations, since they haven’t posted on any blogs yet. I have no patience lol

View attachment 811341
Too funny!!

I knew it was older but figured I'd post in the meantime. They probably do very similar each year?

CSR is so pretty during the holidays! I remember one year staying there in early to mid-November and went to bed with no decorations and came downstairs in the morning to hop on the bus to go to MCO and it was amazing what they did overnight!

Too funny!!

I knew it was older but figured I'd post in the meantime. They probably do very similar each year?

CSR is so pretty during the holidays! I remember one year staying there in early to mid-November and went to bed with no decorations and came downstairs in the morning to hop on the bus to go to MCO and it was amazing what they did overnight!
Yeah the tree pic I posted above is new, just was hoping for current lobby/outdoor pics. Probably all the same, but just like to have them documented for next year to track any changes! I’m sure they’ll post sooner or later! I love looking at the displays!! Can’t beat the holidays at Disney!! Hope you are well!! 🥰

Sweet Treats Arrive at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn

1700252293955.jpeg

In addition to snack items, the kiosk sells hot chocolate for $6.49. Guests can add one of these cordials or spirits for a total of $13.50 – $14.50:

• Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
  • Frangelico Liqueur
  • DISARONNO Originale Liqueur
  • Kahlúa Liqueur
  • Grand Mariner Liqueur

Gingerbread Shingle – $4.99

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6102

Plant-Based Gingerbread Shingle – $4.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6111

Christmas Tree Cake Pop – $4.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6098

Mickey “Vintage” Cookie – $4.79

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6109

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6107

Minnie “Vintage” Cookie – $4.79

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6105

Peppermint Bark – $7.99

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6091

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6092

Mickey Caramel Corn Cookie – $6.49

gingerbread boardwalk treats 2023 6094

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter