“Disney Drop” mystery box from Disney+?

I just got this offer today .. it was confusing though! Took about half an hour to get to the offer page. I chose the Adventure box but the confirmation email says I am getting a Mystery Box .. oh well it should be fun.

That's exactly what happened to me! I figured all the refreshing ended up with a different selection.

I received a confirmation that my order was received on 9/12 but have not received a shipping notice. Fingers crossed that this surprise actually arrives! :)

I did my order on the 8th. No further communication since. Although the original email did say will take 2-4 weeks “once processed” to arrive. Hope it’s really gonna show up.

My mother got a Disney Drop mystery box too last week but I haven't gotten a notice when it will arrive yet. And so my mom had to call Disney Customer Service and the guy told her that it should be coming soon but Mom did get a ShopDisney gift card but Mom and I haven't recieved the gift card either

My drop box has shipped! I am not at all ashamed over my ridiculous level of excitement.😂

Below are the two eligibility clauses from the "Disney Drop" Terms and Conditions:

Eligibility
Select current Disney+ subscribers whose subscriptions renew for another year at $79.99 are eligible to receive the Mystery Disney+ Disney Drop at no additional cost (approximately $150 value per box for as low as $79.99). Disney+, in its sole discretion, may designate other consumers (e.g., prize recipients) as eligible for the Disney+ Disney Drop. One box per household. While supplies last. Upon renewal, Disney+ will send a hyperlink code, redeemable for the Mystery Disney+ Disney Drop, to the email address associated with your Disney+ account.

Eligibility
Select Disney+ subscribers in the United States (excluding its territorities & possessions) with active subscriptions since December 31, 2019 are eligible to receive a Disney+ Disney Drop at no additional cost (approximately $150 value per box), while supplies last. Disney+, in its sole discretion, may designate other consumers (e.g., prize recipients) as eligible for the Disney+ Disney Drop. One box per household. While supplies last. Disney+ will send a hyperlink code, redeemable for the Mystery Disney+ Disney Drop, to the email address associated with your Disney+ account.

I still haven't received the email as far as I can tell. I did get this in my Spam folder, but I'm thinking this is NOT what everyone is receiving. Just a scammer that's jumping on the D+ giveaway.

Screen Shot 2022-09-22 at 4.42.00 PM.png

F49B1A57-A548-4428-867E-352BCA70687E.jpeg
Got it! And it will make some neighbor very happy. 😂 I was really hoping for something Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, or Mickey. But nope. It’s going on my neighborhood fb page for free.

We got our box yesterday. The first try, I did not get an email saying it shipped, so I chatted with a cast member who could not figure out what was going on with my order (I had the order number after filling out the first form). The next day I got an email that said there was an error with my order and I had to fill out a second form. Again, I received no email saying it had shipped, but I received a box 6 days later. I got a Moana box, and was pleasantly surprised! My favorite was the Hawaiian serving bowl, inspired by Moana, and my daughter loved the inflatable chair!

drop.jpg

Thanks for posting the pictures @TCups4Me & @kiddywhompus . Would you mind saying when you ordered & which box you picked? Thanks!
The first time I ordered was on September 8th, but then I got the email that said that order had an error. I ordered the second time on September 16th and got it on the 22nd. I asked for the Disney Classic, but the email said I was confirmed for the Mystery.

If you ordered on the 8th and haven't received it yet, maybe speak with a Disney Plus cast member. I got the error email the day after I spoke with a cast member.

The first time I ordered was on September 8th, but then I got the email that said that order had an error. I ordered the second time on September 16th and got it on the 22nd. I asked for the Disney Classic, but the email said I was confirmed for the Mystery.

If you ordered on the 8th and haven't received it yet, maybe speak with a Disney Plus cast member. I got the error email the day after I spoke with a cast member.
So, did you end up receiving the Classic or Mystery Box?

Thanks!

Thanks! Did you do an online chat or call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter