͏

I love this thread's concept!

RVA allows you to relive history... if you enjoy lording over such New World places like Martinique or Barbados, you'll like staying at the European-inspired RVA, fittingly located just across the pond!

BCV
*Stormalong Bay
*So close to Epcot that you can run in for fish and chips for lunch -- pre-covid.
*Options for a night cap include Martha's Vineyard, Crew's Cup and Compass and Ale -- all a close walk.
*Nice to walk/run around the Boardwalk.
*Can see some fireworks from the bridge - not sure if still the same with new fireworks show.
*Good food options for both quick service and sit down.
*Love the smell of the lobby -- probably in all resorts.
*No clown pool :)

CCV

A. Christmas. I'm not that lucky (this year but you might be)
2. So many logs. We use smoke detectors.
D. We live on the most boring street in Disney World, where nothing remotely dangerous will ever happen. It's quiet. You love it when people say "CC? Where's that?"
4. Geyser Point is the best QS meal on property and even better, no one knows it's there (see above).
5. The lobby smells amazing. Take a small breath though, you know, Covid.
6. Incredibly easy to book a 1 bedroom while you watch the bloodbath for a studio.
7. The pool games in the afternoon. With the megaphone. In an area shaped like an amphitheater.
8. That ramp from the lobby down to Roaring Fork. If you haven't launched the stroller down it, kid strapped in, you're lying.
9. That Christmas tree
10. Bed runners! Oh wait, Covid.
11. Huge closet in the master!
12. There is an actual big closet in the second bedroom. One of my children 'might' have slept in there.
13. Relaxing in the jetted tub at the end of a park day with just a little glow coming through that groovy geodey-ish window thing from the master bedroom is wonderful.
14. CHRISTMAS. Extra points if you caught the movie ref.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter