~ºoº May 4, 2012 - Magic Heads to Key West! ºoº~

Oh one more thing . Does anyone know if there is a formal night or is it all causal?

Not 100 percent sure but I have heard mention that there was either a formal or semi-formal night on the 5 day cruises but don't quote me on it. :confused3

This will be our 2nd cruise. Our first was last May on the Dream. It was a 4 day cruise and we had a formal night. I'm betting there will be one on this 5 day. If not, my family doesn't care if it's "official". We love getting all dolled up! Just look for the family that is dressed to the nines every night....
THAT will be us! :rotfl2:

I am thinking (and hoping) the formal night will be on Sunday, our day at sea. We are in Key West on Saturday til 7:30 pm so I am thinking (and hoping) they won't have it that night. I want to enjoy the Sunset Celebration at Mallory Square as long as possible.

this is our 3rd 5 nighter and I dont think there is official formal night, but I think there was semiformal. we always dress up for dinners anyway!

ok this is who i have for FE so far.
heatherlynn444
Jhvomoore
tazgirl1981
wiggles02
marianne4021
momx2in2005

who am I missing? anyone else wnat to join? cut off is this saturday, what do yall think of that?

Hi fellow cruisers!

My father and I will be joining you and we hope my cousin will come too. It will be her first cruise, so I really hope she can work it out. My dad and I have been on three other Disney cruises and can't even imagine going on another cruise line now after being so spoiled.

Heather, I will let you know by the deadline if we will be participating in the FE and how many of us there will be.

I look forward to sailing with everyone! :yay:

According to DCL the schedule is as follows:

Day 1 casual - Port Canaveral
Day 2 casual - Key West
Day 3 dress up - at Sea
Day 4 pirates night - Nassau
Day 5 casual - Castaway Cay

Dinner rotations:

Rotation 1 is LAPPL
Rotation 2 is APLLA
Rotation 3 is PLAAP

L - Lumiere's, A - Animator's Palate, P - Parrot Cay

check the previous page I listed everyone I have so far in FE> If your name is not on there I have not gotten the following info in a PM:

stateroom number
e mail address
how many travleing?/kids
allergies?

thanks! It is easiest for me to have info in a PM instead of having to search the tread for everyone's info!

Yes! With coming from the west -I'd never arrive in time. I'm over at the allstars music - where are you?
Woohoo!! :cool1: Got my cabin assingment - 5134
Beach Club on the 3rd and then added an extra night on at the end at AKL for the 9th. :)

I heard my AEP docs just got to the home office today so I should be getting them tomorrow! Can't wait to find out my cabin assignment. :banana:

Whew just started my packing list today for the cruise. Its much different learning to pack for 4 instead of 3 now :goodvibes I have started putting the kids things together that they dont need until the cruise.:thumbsup2 Glad I started now though because no telling what I would forget if I wait too long. :rolleyes1 Is everyone else getting as excited as we are for the cruise :dance3:

heatherlynn444 -- I just checked out your blog!!
DH and I signed up, last week, to run our very first half-marathon! ** 2013 Disney Half ** I must admit, I'm very nervous because I'm NOT a runner. In fact, I've never run more than 2 miles in a single stretch. So, this should be interesting! :rotfl2:

I was too lazy to call DCL, so I lurked on the boards for the cruise right before ours. Hope they don't mind. The movies playing on that cruise will be:

Toy Story 3 (3D)
Tangled (3D)
Gnomeo & Juliet (3D)
Cars 2
Winnie the Pooh
The Help
Real Steel
War Horse
The Muppets
John Carter (2D & 3D)
Chimpanzee

I suspect they may add The Avengers to our cruise since it opens May 4th and maybe rotate one of the others out.

heatherlynn444 -- I sent you a PM with info for joining in on the FE.

My wife, mother-in-law and I will be going on this cruise together! We don't know our stateroom yet as we booked a GTY inside stateroom. My wife and I have been on 3 other cruises before. Our first being a 4 night Bahamas on the Wonder for our Honeymoon 11/2010. Our second one we went on a 3 night to Bahamas on the Dream 3/2011 with my mother-in-law and our third was Alaska 05/2011!

We can't wait for the 5-night!

Starting our Fish Extender and already throwing around ideas for what to do for the Fish Extender gifts! So many things we could do.

heatherlynn444 -- I just checked out your blog!!
DH and I signed up, last week, to run our very first half-marathon! ** 2013 Disney Half ** I must admit, I'm very nervous because I'm NOT a runner. In fact, I've never run more than 2 miles in a single stretch. So, this should be interesting! :rotfl2:

you can do it! The races are so fun!

ok those of you who PMed me about FE I got it, I will update the list of who I have info from tomorrow.

heatherlynn444 -- I sent you a PM with info for joining in on the FE.

My wife, mother-in-law and I will be going on this cruise together! We don't know our stateroom yet as we booked a GTY inside stateroom. My wife and I have been on 3 other cruises before. Our first being a 4 night Bahamas on the Wonder for our Honeymoon 11/2010. Our second one we went on a 3 night to Bahamas on the Dream 3/2011 with my mother-in-law and our third was Alaska 05/2011!

We can't wait for the 5-night!

Starting our Fish Extender and already throwing around ideas for what to do for the Fish Extender gifts! So many things we could do.

welcome! I am kind of glad we have a small group, I feel like I can put more thought and $ into gifts. Last summer we literally had almost 50 families, it was crazy!

Ok this is my updated list. Remember you have until THIS SATURDAY to sign up!!!
heatherlynn444
Jhvomoore
tazgirl1981
wiggles02
marianne4021
momx2in2005
schepp
purplelv93
nicj.turpchinoff

so far we have 9 children total in case anyone is wondering about the adult/child ratio.

thought on having a quick meet up at the promanade lounge around 3? That way we can meet, and if anyone has a change in their stateroom number they can let us know. Good opportunity for kids to meet other kids as well if they are a bit shy about kids clubs, etc. Let me know your thoughts if you would be interested in attending. It would be right before the life boat drill. (So no one has to worry about being "stuck" there long b/c we will have to go to our cabins to go to the drill!)

Heather,

I'm all for meeting up before the lifeboat drill.

Great job and thank you for heading up the FE's this trip!!!

Where can we print out the list and cabin info? Do you have it on a word doc?

~Kimberly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter