~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

Lancome and Bare Escentuals

TNP: Have you ever had a bad hotel stay?

Gisele, I'm still cracking up at one of your above posts (I can't cut and paste, that I'm aware of, I'm on an IPad)

Those are nice brands of makeup, I like them too. Also MAC... very much like oh baby lip glass. Apart from it's very nice shade, it has a wonderful scent, like sugar and eggs, which comes in handy when I be needing a snack. :) ;)

Yes, it was a no tell motel pretty much, only you could tell what was going on with the previous "guests" being they had made it a hot house (Full of cigeratte smoke) I almost died. I did not want an upstairs abode, so I toughed it out, opened the window, door, can of Lysol, boy howdy did I use a lot of that can of spray. Never again, next time, I go upstairs. I was with my kitties, we were traveling at the time, so I was not going to carry my rotund one, then the other, then their accoutrement. But again, if there is ever a next time, carrying my chunky kitty is a good work out for me..... I am not making this up either, seriously. I can still smell the smoke.... :faint:

Thank you, I believe that you are referring to my pots and pans cleaning method.... don't ya know that is true?........... ;) he he......

What is your favorite color lip stick and or gloss?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

Oops... looks like once again, I was not fast enough to post. Hence did not see the previous question.

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

First of all, thank you Gisele for the comment on my Mavs and yes he is a ham.
Secondly, I do not have a trunk.
Third, I like wearing berry or red lipsticks.
My question: Do you consider your co-workers to be just co-workers or are they your friends?

Well interesting question, for sometimes they can seem like friends, but be something quite different, if you take my meaning. There was one job, once upon a time ago, where I met a very special and unique man, that I became very close friends with. So in that case, a true friendship most definitely did result. :)

Do you like to take your dog to visit and play with other dogs in doggie parks?

I love to socialize my dog with other dogs - and he has a "sister" now that I got married on October 29th. Even though my husband and I both got our dogs way before we knew each other (I got Mavs when he was five weeks old in April of 2010 and didn't start dating my husband until March of last year - although I knew him from work before that.), they are both German Shepherd mixes.
What is your opinion of May-December relationships?

For as long as they don't have fleas, or flatulence issues that go beyond normal, then yes.... I love to have my cats and when applicable pooch's too sleep with me. They all make for great lap, leg, foot warmers. :)

What new major motion picture are you looking forward to seeing?

What new major motion picture are you looking forward to seeing?

Nothing that is in theaters currently. I am looking forward to Brave this Summer.

TNP......What TV show have you been watching the longest?

It all depends upon what is playing. So it could be one or more times a week, or once a month or so. Sometimes less often from that. I last watched The Woman In Black. I highly recommend it. It is a very good film. I would personally like to change a few things, but rarely is the opposite the case with any production, if ever actually.

Do you like horror movies?

TNP... Netflix, Hulu plus, Redbox, or just buy the movie?

I did Netflx for a long time until there selection got stagnant and price went up. I do Redbox on some occasions.

TNP......When is the last time you listened to a cassete tape?

Hmmm...I do believe I do, I think DH has used it, but actually I can't be too certain what all my car can do. I've never taken the time to figure anything out. One day in the rain not too long ago, I couldn't figure out how to work the windshield wipers. My 6 y.o. figured it out. :rotfl:

How long do you typically keep a car?

Well of course, silly.

When you visit San Francisco, do you wear a flower in your hair? .................. I do sometimes. :)

Peace out man

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever
my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

How long do you typically keep a car?

sorry i missed your question. I've only had 5. So about 5 years each. Though it really depends on how many miles the car has on it.

When you visit San Francisco, do you wear a flower in your hair? .................. I do sometimes. :)

No, I don't.

TNP.......Ever put a penny on railroad tracks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter