~ºoº ASK QUESTIONS! PART 2!! ºoº

So I just realized that I forgot to ask a question. Oh well.... Anyway, I like both kinds of cheese. I love cheese, matter of fact.

If one does not believe in fate, or destiny, how can you prove that these forces do not exist?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

If one does not believe in fate, or destiny, how can you prove that these forces do not exist?

In science, the only things that are facts, can be proven so. So those things don't exist because they can not be prooved.

TNP......Do you own a pair of slippers?

What kind? Glass? No.... other? No.... for I like to walk bare foot or only with socks on, so I can get shmootz on the bottom of my feet, or even better glass, that will always wake one up anytime of day. And if you have dogs, and go outside that way, well just watch where you are walking,and you might want to hire a merry maid for your pooch.

Not all that occurs in our world, can be explained by even "science" God for example cannot be proven nor disproven, but yet there are countless people that believe in this being. And that is where faith comes into play, for faith is believing in what you cannot see.
I am glad that I have far more of an open mind in comparison to many other people. If I needed to always rationalize everything according to a slide rule, then man, this would be one really boring world.

OK so for the question: Do you believe in the possibility of ghosts?

~~ I love you Phil, and you will forever be with me! Forever my very best and most special friend! I love you to no end. ~~

OK so for the question: Do you believe in the possibility of ghosts?

Not really, they are mostly described in impossibly inconsistent ways.

TNP.....Have you ever baited a hook?

No, for I prefer to order my fish at a restaurant.

What is your opinion on the subject of the theory of time traveling?

What is your opinion on the subject of the theory of time traveling?

The theory? Time travel is true. You have done it, even if you were unaware of how because you don't know the facts about it.

Will we someday walk into a booth, and walk out of it at another time? I doubt that.

TNP.........Where do you keep your extra change?

Why yes I do. :) Matter of fact, I have a nice little condiment supply in my car. No, really, and wherever I may be. And don't forget the napkins and straws, have those too. I am planning on opening a fast food chain, one to rival In and Out, after all why should they have all of the fun, right? Or customers.... besides my hamburgers really do taste better than those other guys. And I would offer onion rings too. Also during every full moon, for those that want to believe, I will give a 15 percent discount on each order. Sounds good to me.... here is your chocolate shake.

Will you buy one of my cheeseburgers? TIA :)

Will you buy one of my cheeseburgers? TIA :)

If the burgers are better than In n Out on thier own merits and not that of the accompying onion rings.

Then yes.

TNP.....How often do you repeat a specific entree for dinner?

Yes, at Cheers! Norm is one of my best friends don't ya' know? Carla too,gotta luv her spunk and chutzpah. Woody seems a bit out of it most of the time, not sure if it is his small town naivety or that he might have done some illegal substance usage in his yoot... Sam is lovable, and one must love a recovering alcoholic that owns a bar, all of that temptation but yet stays sober. He should probably run for public office. Diane is still a prude and a bit of a snob, but is nice all the same, she has heart. Cliffie is still living with his mom, for she is the only woman that will accept him. Poor Cliffie, he has been recently nominated though for best mailman of the year for his district. If the post office only knew where he sometimes goes on company time,one time I saw him at the local dog track. Coach is doing well, recently retired to a very nice clothing optional community in Florida. I hear that he has an annual pass for WDW, don't worry though, when he visits he is fully dressed,well normally. He covers up all of the important parts, and so far has been approved by security with more or less flying colors.

Do you believe in the possibility of reincarnation?

Do you believe in the possibility of reincarnation?

I don't believe it's possible. It was a concept thought up with poor understanding of what people were doing.

TNP......Have you ever excecuted a 360 in your car? Sometimes known as a doughnut?

Why would I do that? That is stupid reckless driving. And it is driving like that to which causes serious injuries or fatalities of other drivers, their passengers and or pedestrians. SO NO! Anyone that drives like a stupid moron like Stanley 64 from Sacramento,Ca needs to get a ticket, loose their license then go to jail where they can rot behind said bars.

Do you like the color pink?

I don't believe it's possible. It was a concept thought up with poor understanding of what people were doing.

Although off hand I cannot prove that it does exist, you cannot disprove that it does not.
Time to put the slide rule away.

Double post......

I loooove pink. I think pink. I wear pink. My dd's room is pink. I love pink lemonade, pink roses, pink cotton candy, pink Cosmos, pink diamonds, a pink Barbie's dreamhouse, Pink Floyd, Pink, the Pink Panther, pink kitchen appliances, pink buttercream roses, pink poodles, pink nail polish, pink lipstick, pink Cadillacs. I've never had a pink car though.

Do you like the color black?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter